WHUISA

Chat about anything football related here!
Phil

Re: WHUISA

Post by Phil » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:18 am

Romford wrote:
Phil wrote:Seems not many care Chas

I think it's disgusting I really do, but our fan base isn't what it was..sadly.
Of course they don't care...none of them go to home games let alone away games.

Not wishing to put words in your mouth though mate....UTJ will keep on until his members pull him up on it. You are a member there and haven't added your two penneth and you are not the only one who has used the coaches before.
You're right Chas...I'm just returning today from holiday so haven't been on too much. I will comment..tbh I'm disgusted the thread ended up in the snug.
0 x

h69

Post by h69 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:45 am

Romford wrote:WHUISA have agreed it's bang out of order...they just haven't said it in black and white, hence my anger.

As for KUMB or any fans forum...the day they act exactly the same as the people they are slagging off every hour who run our once great club, I think many of their members will realise that they have sold their soul and allowed personal greed to take more importance than supporters needs.

Both WHO and Hammerschat don't need to take a cut from anyone...and they recieve far less in advertising revenue than KUMB, let alone the Sovs they get from premium membership.

Fans forums have a duty to the supporters that are their members....and anyone ignoring that doesn't deserve to be given the pedestal to be a so called voice of those fans.
It is highly hypocritical that they were able to post these things for free when one of the organisers was a moderator (was that you ?) yet now want to charge.

It is fans trying to help others and should not be categorised in the same place as a business trying to take advantage of a demographic presented by a fans forum IMO.

As far as WHUISA not interfering because it is not their business, surely they represent customers of that 'business' and it doesnt stop them protesting at the club while representing THEIR customers. Its all a little selective for me.
0 x

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:13 pm

FWIW you (one anyone) is welcome to post any details of away coaches etc on here, if you could place it under the matchday part then that would be appreciated (I am intending on using this forum for just that - anything match day related - hotels, tickets, coaches, trains etc)
0 x

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:52 pm

redhammer wrote:FWIW you (one anyone) is welcome to post any details of away coaches etc on here, if you could place it under the matchday part then that would be appreciated (I am intending on using this forum for just that - anything match day related - hotels, tickets, coaches, trains etc)

Well done mate a proper West Ham site for loyal supporters.
0 x

Romford

Post by Romford » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:39 pm

Cheers to everyone
0 x

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:16 pm

Romf: Let me establish one point..... Your general point about sticking up for fans is commendable absolutely and as Newmarket says, I completely agree.

What I WILL say though is..... in the relatively short time you've been on this forum, you've spent a lot of it giving all barrels to KUMB.

Whilst I admire you for sticking up for what's right..... are you sure there's not just a "wee bit" of an agenda here mate?
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

Romford

Post by Romford » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:36 pm

ToneLoc wrote:Romf: Let me establish one point..... Your general point about sticking up for fans is commendable absolutely and as Newmarket says, I completely agree.

What I WILL say though is..... in the relatively short time you've been on this forum, you've spent a lot of it giving all barrels to KUMB.

Whilst I admire you for sticking up for what's right..... are you sure there's not just a "wee bit" of an agenda here mate?
I don't do agenda's fella...I'm having a pop at WHUISA here not KUMB.

I would much rather not have to mention the place again....but you would have to know me to understand that mate.

Lets be straight here...I'm not really involved with the Hornchurch Coach, as everyone knows its Dennis and Bill.

To be honest...I keep getting told the agenda is the other way around.

Anyroards..point taken and i will try to ignore any posts involving KUMB again.
0 x

BM Jon

Post by BM Jon » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:06 pm

Folks, apologies if anyone was waiting for a reply or comment from me over this, I've just caught up with the last 4 pages of thread. Chas, you've had a couple of PMs just now.

There's been no WHUISA committee discussion on this yet. I'll raise it tonight, and I've a few meetings in London tomorrow to follow this up.

My personal opinion is that WHUISA should be as good as any other ISA in representing their members. Last season we welcomed SOS from Liverpool, and Man City, who both organise their own transport to games. We're trying to build better links with other ISA's to see what they offer. On another point, today I've started getting in touch with them for their take on their away ticket distribution policies...

WHUISA only has 1 season under its belt and is still building momentum... ;)
0 x
http://www.whuisa.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Romford

Post by Romford » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:22 pm

No other football forum in the country has tried to charge fans to give times and prices for away travel coaches...thats from the FSF.

You would have expected this from our owners...but not from a supposed fellow West Ham Fan.

WHUISA should have been all over this Jon...
0 x

mywhufc

Post by mywhufc » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:00 pm

WHUISA is going through an election process at the moment, I’m not on the committee so it would be unfair for me to say whether its an argument they should step into.
I find it a strange decision & 1 that brings them no benefit what so ever.
Hornchurch coaches are obviously not going to pay to advertise on there, so it seems to be a personal reason as to why stop them, its a fans service that is run cheaper the clubs coaches, i know many that have used it, as i have on a couple of occasions.
0 x