Open letter to Dietrich Mateschitz

Chat about anything football related here!
andyginbrasil

Re: Open letter to Dietrich Mateschitz

Postby andyginbrasil » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:44 am

Newmarket wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:Assuming DM was in for the club, we know Red Bull LOVE corporate branding. What would be an acceptable level of rebranding?
I don't think I'd like the name messed with, but stadium naming, shirt sponsor, and an away kit that looks like a red bull can would all be fine.
Maybe even 'Red Bull' replacing 'London' on the badge.

I’m so desperate to be rid of those 3 cunts that almost anything would be acceptable to me to do it .

I must admit that I wouldn’t like the Red Bull London thing that Penny seems to think might happen but RB West Ham I’d certainly go for , reluctant to lose “United” tbh but as I said earlier in the thread , we ain’t anymore are we ?

I'm with you 100% I've had enough just need someone to come in and invest in the team and the club, a few changes here and there doesn't worry me, if I can walk away from a game pleased with the performance we put in, win or loose I would be happy
0 x

Avit

Postby Avit » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:40 am

What you're all forgetting is that Rich Energy (Red Bull competitor) sponsor West Ham Ladies so there would be a conflict of interest

.... or not
0 x

palerider

Postby palerider » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:15 am

Newmarket wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:Assuming DM was in for the club, we know Red Bull LOVE corporate branding. What would be an acceptable level of rebranding?
I don't think I'd like the name messed with, but stadium naming, shirt sponsor, and an away kit that looks like a red bull can would all be fine.
Maybe even 'Red Bull' replacing 'London' on the badge.

I’m so desperate to be rid of those 3 cunts that almost anything would be acceptable to me to do it .

I must admit that I wouldn’t like the Red Bull London thing that Penny seems to think might happen but RB West Ham I’d certainly go for , reluctant to lose “United” tbh but as I said earlier in the thread , we ain’t anymore are we ?

It's highly improbable we could change our name to Red Bull London and there is a precedent.

Hassem Allam tried to change Hull City to Hull Tigers amidst much consternation from traditional 'Ull fans and was unsuccessful initially and on appeal. I'm not sure the PL or the EFL if we get relegated would even consider Red Bull West Ham tbh. The authorities here are very stick-in-the-mud over that sort of thing.

Marlene Dietrich could of course start a new club in the area in direct competition to the shyster shitcunts starting at the lowest level like the Bostik League, rising up the pyramid rapidly.

Now that WOULD be amusing.
0 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:52 am

palerider wrote:
Newmarket wrote:I’m so desperate to be rid of those 3 cunts that almost anything would be acceptable to me to do it .

It's highly improbable we could change our name to Red Bull London and there is a precedent.

Hassem Allam tried to change Hull City to Hull Tigers amidst much consternation from traditional 'Ull fans and was unsuccessful initially and on appeal. I'm not sure the PL or the EFL if we get relegated would even consider Red Bull West Ham tbh. The authorities here are very stick-in-the-mud over that sort of thing.

Marlene Dietrich could of course start a new club in the area in direct competition to the shyster shitcunts starting at the lowest level like the Bostik League, rising up the pyramid rapidly.

Not as amusing as the smell of Napalm in the morning .

In Theydon Bois .
1 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:54 am

Avit wrote:What you're all forgetting is that Rich Energy (Red Bull competitor) sponsor West Ham Ladies so there would be a conflict of interest

.... or not

Wait for the ‘Red Bull -Rich Energy’ amalgamation story....
0 x

palerider

Postby palerider » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:56 am

Newmarket wrote:
palerider wrote:It's highly improbable we could change our name to Red Bull London and there is a precedent.

Not as amusing as the smell of Napalm in the morning .

In Theydon Bois .

Now now. I don't think anyone would advocate potential harm.

Naturally you'd give him some warning to get away.

20 seconds should do it.
0 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:03 am

palerider wrote:
Newmarket wrote:Not as amusing as the smell of Napalm in the morning .

In Theydon Bois .

20 seconds should do it.

Well what do you expect Al ?

Crucifixion’s too good for ‘em
0 x

palerider

Postby palerider » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:04 am

Newmarket wrote:
palerider wrote:Now now. I don't think anyone would advocate potential harm.

20 seconds should do it.

Well what do you expect Al ?

You lucky lucky bastard.
0 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:07 am

palerider wrote:
Newmarket wrote:Well what do you expect Al ?

You lucky lucky bastard.

Your Avatar :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
0 x

andyginbrasil

Postby andyginbrasil » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:37 am

palerider wrote:
Newmarket wrote:Not as amusing as the smell of Napalm in the morning .

In Theydon Bois .

20 seconds should do it.

20 seconds.... :i am genuinely amused: ....And if he didn't pick up ...nuke him anyway
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”