The Propaganda Machine

Chat about anything football related here!
whu

Re: The Propaganda Machine

Postby whu » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:36 pm

ToneLoc wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43584859

amazing, they front this the cunts, but not a 40,000 peaceful demonstration thorough the heart of london taking in downing street

their tops table, i'd rather have a tear up with than any other

communist, climate change, lesbian, anti-white, cunts

get a real job, sponging wankers

have a nice day
0 x
Land based game. Pass and move. Simple.
Want a launching? Try NASA or Firework night.
We're West Ham. It's what we want. Now and always. Amen.

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:37 pm

whu wrote:
jhammers wrote:Another name to add to the list...

Evra.

https://www.whufc.com/news/articles/201 ... watch-game

cunt knows as much about us as his bank balance says

yet another named journeyman, getting a payday on his way out of football

WHUFC 2018

However I don’t file this away with the same vitriol as the Noble , and to a lesser extent , Brooking Pravda statements.

Evra was talking about the Impending Relegation rather than the important stuff like getting rid of those Cunts .

I suppose if you look deep enough you could read what you like into it but that’s the way I see this one .

Not as if he can play the local lad card is it ....
1 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Dwayne Pipes

Postby Dwayne Pipes » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:39 pm

ToneLoc wrote:Image

Dogs welcome on leads, Sullivan and Brady will be ok then.
0 x

ToneLoc

Postby ToneLoc » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:51 pm

whu wrote:
ToneLoc wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43584859

amazing, they front this the cunts, but not a 40,000 peaceful demonstration thorough the heart of london taking in downing street

their tops table, i'd rather have a tear up with than any other

communist, climate change, lesbian, anti-white, cunts

get a real job, sponging wankers

have a nice day

I wouldn't mind so much if they mentioned that it wouldn't cost a penny if those two cunts didn't show up.

It IS blatantly political though.
As Gonzo mentioned on C.o.T, Brady's polar poltical ambitions clearly doesn't help and obviously her and Khan detest each other.

Cunt vs Cunt in my eyes.
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:23 am

So I suppose Ginge is going to be the next one called out by some for being in the dwarf's pocket for speaking out against the idiots who ran onto the pitch. One thing that bloke certainly doesn't appear to be is a fucking yes man.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... asion.html
0 x
If it looks like a cunt, walks like a cunt, and talks like a cunt it's either Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.

belfasthammer

Postby belfasthammer » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:35 am

As rightly pointed out our dire situation didn’t happen over one game. Underlying poor management by an incompetent leader and carpetbagging tactics have all contributed. Far from helping thinks Noble Trev and the rest compound the problem and even those with the financial acumen of a pea can see SUGO’s tactics.
Very obvious appoint a director of football to oversee transfers and a root and brack reorganisation of the club. The two Daves If and a very big if they love the club draw a line in the sand and commit funds while withdrawing from the limelight. Tackle the ground issue I don’t believe that no solution exists and finallySTOP LYING
0 x

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:49 am

Whilst it might help SuGo in their ongoing war with the fanbase, I'm not convinced these statements, at least in intent, are aimed at anything more than giving the players a chance to play.
There's no doubt further trouble will have a negative effect on the pitch. Which I'm sure is what's foremost in Noble, Collins and Brookings mind, rather than saving SuGo the ignominy of more protests.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

redhammer
Site Admin

Postby redhammer » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:29 am

Carlton Cole even had to do a bit in return god getting to announce his retirement, even though we all assumed he had retired, on the official site.

And now I see a James Collins piece

Desperate times :lol: if only we were that daft to fall for it all. Do the club realise all they do is make things 10 times worse?
0 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:46 am

Funny though how I don’t consider the Collins and Evra articles to be as blatantly offensive as the Noble statement and , to a lesser extent maybe , the Brooking one .
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

eskimo joe

Postby eskimo joe » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:07 am

Newmarket wrote:Funny though how I don’t consider the Collins and Evra articles to be as blatantly offensive as the Noble statement and , to a lesser extent maybe , the Brooking one .

Collins statement was just a matter of fact and an honest one made during an interview.And who wouldnt feel annoyed?! And the off the pitch stuff does effect ghe team. It also appeared to be his words.

Nobles however seemed contrived and totally aimed at us as being the guilty party. Spin Ing a party line that A. We aren't ignorant of, and B, arse licking.

I am actually surprised they used him first. Collins would have been my first choice, but maybe he wasn't so compliant, and after his cash sign maybe not their cuppa.
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

Return to “Football Talk”