Calleri - it's all okay....

Chat about anything football related here!
hammerman69

Re: Calleri

Post by hammerman69 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:48 pm

Its on the OS now a full season loan.....nice !
0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:51 pm

I'm glad it's for the full season as opposed to the originally reported 6 months .

Plenty of time to do the business .

Well happy :)
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:22 pm

Newmarket wrote:I'm glad it's for the full season as opposed to the originally reported 6 months .

He's happy again kickimmuts
0 x

hammerman69

Post by hammerman69 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:11 pm

Newmarket wrote:I'm glad it's for the full season as opposed to the originally reported 6 months .

He'd better be good after all this or its a whole year to pay his wages for nowt if he is shit.

Argentina were crap at the Olympic footy and so are Brazil from what I have seen and they have Neymar in the team. Mind you, It shouldn't be in the Olympics along with Golf, Basketball, Tennis and any other professional sport.
0 x

Olas1

Post by Olas1 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:27 pm

The deal is a season long loan with an option to purchase the player at the end of the season. He is rated very highly in S America, albeit lest we forget Zarate was the top scorer in the Argentinian league prior to signing for us.
Calleri looks a goal poacher, you tube evidence looks good! If rumours are true Barcelona were monitoring his progress. I'm now pretty happy with the strikers we have, in Ayew and Calleri we have additional options, whilst Fletcher and Martinez also offer competition for the cup games.
0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:35 pm

Olas1 wrote:The deal is a season long loan with an option to purchase the player at the end of the season. He is rated very highly in S America, albeit lest we forget Zarate was the top scorer in the Argentinian league prior to signing for us.
Calleri looks a goal poacher, you tube evidence looks good! If rumours are true Barcelona were monitoring his progress. I'm now pretty happy with the strikers we have, in Ayew and Calleri we have additional options, whilst Fletcher and Martinez also offer competition for the cup games.
Where did you source the bit about the option to buy ?
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

HammerJammer

Post by HammerJammer » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:46 pm

Looking at the youtube vids, there's a remarkable cross-leg kicking technique that he seems to have mastered, playing a ball to his left with the right foot coming round the back.He even used it to score a lobbed goal at one point.

Of course, it's just a trick shot, and youtube doesn't show how many times he fell on his arse trying to do it…
0 x
Things go better without numbers.

Bowlofspuds

Post by Bowlofspuds » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:53 am

HammerJammer wrote:Looking at the youtube vids, there's a remarkable cross-leg kicking technique that he seems to have mastered, playing a ball to his left with the right foot coming round the back.He even used it to score a lobbed goal at one point.

Of course, it's just a trick shot, and youtube doesn't show how many times he fell on his arse trying to do it…

It's called a Rabona.
0 x

hammerman69

Post by hammerman69 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:10 am

Bowlofspuds wrote:
HammerJammer wrote:Looking at the youtube vids, there's a remarkable cross-leg kicking technique that he seems to have mastered, playing a ball to his left with the right foot coming round the back.He even used it to score a lobbed goal at one point.

It's called a Rabona.
Hes famous for scoring a lobbed goal using a Rabona apparently.
0 x

Porterman

We cant have signed Calleri surely.

Post by Porterman » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:17 am

AND Ayew.

AND Feghouli.

AND Norviet.

AND Tore.

AND Fletcher.

AND a Greek geezer.

Surely not?!!!!!!
0 x