transfer money

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
BlackDiamond
Posts: 4028
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:46 pm
x 454
x 295

Re: transfer money

Post by BlackDiamond » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:00 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
1234 wrote:
Harsh on Bobsy.

Tomkins £12 million.

£20 Ayew.
The new left back £6 million
Tore loan£2.5 million.
Calleri lian £2 million tops.
Lanzini was last seasons signing.

Do not let the club bull sh#t you they have spent more.
Add a few million to the outs, take a couple of million off the ins, eh? You're the last person to wank on about bullshit.
And of course Lanzini was this seasons signing. He was on loan, we exercised an option to sign him permanently in April, and the transfer was completed when the current transfer window opened.
Therefore the current club transfer spend is around 30 million. Harvard Nordtveit was undisclosed and not included because we don't know. Getting Moses off the payroll probably nearly covers Calleri,Tore,Martinez,Fletcher wages.

I see this as smart business. Especially as Lanzo and Dimi were both transferred for the cost of Ayeeeeeeeeeeew.

The only player on the books who is not worth the purchase price is young Enner. But without him,our caption competitions wouldn't be quite as amusing.
0 x

User avatar
eskimo joe
Posts: 4512
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:37 pm
x 52
x 55

Re: transfer money

Post by eskimo joe » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:22 am

Newmarket wrote:
Brookbonds73 wrote:So what was the 2.4 mil for Martinez, lira? :lol:
Did he not come sometime last season ?

Number's numbers may be a tad off as it depends on whose figures you read or believe but he does have a point to a degree .

I had Tomkins out £10m

Ins ?

Ayew £20m
New LB £4m
Tore loan £5m
Calleri loan £400k

The Club propaganda machine would have you believe , rightly or wrongly , that enormous signing on fees paid to the Bosman signings plus fees paid for Lanzini , possibly Martinez which to my mind were finalised prior to this transfer window , all contribute to their gross spend this summer thus bumping up their figures .

Now I'm not saying that good business can't be done on the cheap . It can . But nobody knows if it's good business yet do they ?

And if the club's figures (whatever they are) are to believed then that brings into the question of whether they ever really intended to bring in a top striker at all doesn't it ?


I dont see anything that validates his statement inferring we havent spent £20 mil.

Regardless of what we got in.which then becomes our money, more than £20mil went out.

So yes we have spent £20mil plus. Using his argument you might as well say united didn't pay £80 plus mil for Pogba.
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

Welwyn hammer
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:12 am

Re: transfer money

Post by Welwyn hammer » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:15 am

I think the story was in the sun and was the total price of the squad.
0 x

1234

Re: transfer money

Post by 1234 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:10 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
1234 wrote:
Harsh on Bobsy.

Tomkins £12 million.

£20 Ayew.
The new left back £6 million
Tore loan£2.5 million.
Calleri lian £2 million tops.
Lanzini was last seasons signing.

Do not let the club bull sh#t you they have spent more.
Add a few million to the outs, take a couple of million off the ins, eh? You're the last person to wank on about bullshit.
And of course Lanzini was this seasons signing. He was on loan, we exercised an option to sign him permanently in April, and the transfer was completed when the current transfer window opened.

A tweet from Sullivan in MARCH:

"‏@jsullivanwhu: Lanzini is a WHU player for the next 4 seasons, with a further 2 year option."

Now, as far as I am aware March 2016 was last season.
Don't ever question me again.

For all the people who talk about Norvedt and Feghouli, quotes from the official West ham siite:

West Ham United are delighted to confirm that Norway international midfielder Havard Nordtveit will join the Club on a free transfer on 1 July.

Algeria winger Sofiane Feghouli will join West Ham United on a free transfer on 1 July 2016.

Notice the FREE TRANSFER part.

i am sick of people lying.
Why are people so keen to spout the club bull sh*t.

£20 million spent.
0 x

1234

Re: transfer money

Post by 1234 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:15 am

eskimo joe wrote:
1234 wrote:
Harsh on Bobsy.

Tomkins £12 million.

£20 Ayew.
The new left back £6 million
Tore loan£2.5 million.
Calleri lian £2 million tops.
Lanzini was last seasons signing.

Do not let the club bull sh#t you they have spent more.
Der. You get £20 wages buy £20 of groceries. So you spent nothing.
No I don;t actaully , boy.
I state that I have had a day of economic neutrality.

Any TRUE supporter, not the sky customers, knows that spend is net spend. I guess you would not know that. Apologies.
0 x

User avatar
Brookbonds73
Posts: 5364
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 2:34 am
x 269
x 499

Re: transfer money

Post by Brookbonds73 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:23 am

As far as I'm aware Martinez was signed for 2.4 million this window and if reports are true Ayew was signed for 20.5 mil, now I'm no Einstein by any stretch but that equates to 22.9 million on just those two. That being the case I would suggest that numbers who incidentally I have no time for, has got his figures wrong.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

1234

Re: transfer money

Post by 1234 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:26 am

Brookbonds73 wrote:As far as I'm aware Martinez was signed for 2.4 million this window and if reports are true Ayew was signed for 20.5 mil, now I'm no Einstein by any stretch but that equates to 22.9 million on just those two. That being the case I would suggest that numbers who incidentally I have no time for, has got his figures wrong.
And the £12 million, as originally stated, we got for Tomkins?
Oh, I get it. It is easier for you to 'forget' the facts that do not not correspond with your argument. Typical.
0 x

User avatar
eskimo joe
Posts: 4512
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:37 pm
x 52
x 55

Re: transfer money

Post by eskimo joe » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:08 am

1234 wrote:
eskimo joe wrote:
Der. You get £20 wages buy £20 of groceries. So you spent nothing.
No I don;t actaully , boy.
I state that I have had a day of economic neutrality.

Any TRUE supporter, not the sky customers, knows that spend is net spend. I guess you would not know that. Apologies.
Who really gives a toss what you are sick of. Boy.Yoy ain't Mr Important though you like to think you are. And when you spout off at least try and get what you think and what you write to coincide.

Net spend or what ever, you have still spent money. If you want to paint it to make someone look bad then do so, but don't expect everyone to cow tow to your way of thinking.

Now go and be sick some more.
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

User avatar
Towie
Posts: 1748
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 8:06 pm
x 176
x 117

Re: transfer money

Post by Towie » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:58 pm

1234 wrote:
Brookbonds73 wrote:As far as I'm aware Martinez was signed for 2.4 million this window and if reports are true Ayew was signed for 20.5 mil, now I'm no Einstein by any stretch but that equates to 22.9 million on just those two. That being the case I would suggest that numbers who incidentally I have no time for, has got his figures wrong.
And the £12 million, as originally stated, we got for Tomkins?
Oh, I get it. It is easier for you to 'forget' the facts that do not not correspond with your argument. Typical.
Tomkins was sold for £10m Spud numbnuts, £12m is based on add ons.
As you say get your facts right.

Ayew £20.5m
Masuonka, (spelling) £6m
Martinez. £2.5m
Tore £5m loan
Calliri £2m estimate
Fletcher £2m estimate await tribunal.

Well over net spend £20m.
0 x
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 4084
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'
x 452
x 566

Re: transfer money

Post by Neville Bartos » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:29 pm

1234 wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:
Add a few million to the outs, take a couple of million off the ins, eh? You're the last person to wank on about bullshit.
And of course Lanzini was this seasons signing. He was on loan, we exercised an option to sign him permanently in April, and the transfer was completed when the current transfer window opened.

A tweet from Sullivan in MARCH:

"‏@jsullivanwhu: Lanzini is a WHU player for the next 4 seasons, with a further 2 year option."

Now, as far as I am aware March 2016 was last season.
Don't ever question me again.

For all the people who talk about Norvedt and Feghouli, quotes from the official West ham siite:

West Ham United are delighted to confirm that Norway international midfielder Havard Nordtveit will join the Club on a free transfer on 1 July.

Algeria winger Sofiane Feghouli will join West Ham United on a free transfer on 1 July 2016.

Notice the FREE TRANSFER part.

i am sick of people lying.
Why are people so keen to spout the club bull sh*t.

£20 million spent.
It doesn't matter when the transfer was agreed it cannot be completed outside the transfer window.
A free transfer means a fee does not have to be paid to a players previous club. That does not mean NO FEES whatsoever are paid. If not out of the transfer funds where do you imagine agents fees and signing on bonus' come from?
Your posts are a bona fide waste of fucking space.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Post Reply

Social Media