transfer money

Chat about anything football related here!

Re: transfer money

Post by 1234 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:40 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
1234 wrote:

A tweet from Sullivan in MARCH:

"‏@jsullivanwhu: Lanzini is a WHU player for the next 4 seasons, with a further 2 year option."

Now, as far as I am aware March 2016 was last season.
Don't ever question me again.

For all the people who talk about Norvedt and Feghouli, quotes from the official West ham siite:

West Ham United are delighted to confirm that Norway international midfielder Havard Nordtveit will join the Club on a free transfer on 1 July.

Algeria winger Sofiane Feghouli will join West Ham United on a free transfer on 1 July 2016.

Notice the FREE TRANSFER part.

i am sick of people lying.
Why are people so keen to spout the club bull sh*t.

£20 million spent.
It doesn't matter when the transfer was agreed it cannot be completed outside the transfer window.
A free transfer means a fee does not have to be paid to a players previous club. That does not mean NO FEES whatsoever are paid. If not out of the transfer funds where do you imagine agents fees and signing on bonus' come from?
Your posts are a bona fide waste of fucking space.
You knob end.

You are sauing there is no such thing as a free transfer. Knob.
Look on any clubs website and they will have FREE TRANSFER signings. Knob.

I'll educate you. Our owners try to con fans, and gullible ones (you) fall for it, that they are spending more than they actually do spend.

End of.
0 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:07 pm

1234 wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:
It doesn't matter when the transfer was agreed it cannot be completed outside the transfer window.
A free transfer means a fee does not have to be paid to a players previous club. That does not mean NO FEES whatsoever are paid. If not out of the transfer funds where do you imagine agents fees and signing on bonus' come from?
Your posts are a bona fide waste of fucking space.
You knob end.

You are sauing there is no such thing as a free transfer. Knob.
Look on any clubs website and they will have FREE TRANSFER signings. Knob.

I'll educate you. Our owners try to con fans, and gullible ones (you) fall for it, that they are spending more than they actually do spend.

End of.
I just explained what 'free transfer' means you educationally subnormal dolt.
Doubtful you could educate anyone about anything.
As far as I'm aware there has been no official figure from the club with regards to transfer spending. Hard to con people into believing a figure when no figure has been mentioned.
Why do you bother with this trolling stuff when you're so fucking shit at it?
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:13 pm

Dolt :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:24 pm

Personally I don't believe that we've finished our transfer dealings.

Whilst I don't agree that we've spend less than £20m I certainly do believe that we have a large transfer surplus.

The transfer pot is huge due to the TV deal and we also have £40-60m from the sale of Upton Park as well as £10m for Tomkins.

I still think we're in for Benteke personally but it's just a hunch.
0 x

HammerJammer

Post by HammerJammer » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:50 pm

Gonzo wrote: The transfer pot is huge due to the TV deal and we also have £40-60m from the sale of Upton Park as well as £10m for Tomkins.
I haven't bothered to read the annual report for a couple of years now, but I strongly suspect that the Boleyn was at least partly held as collateral for some of our historic debt. There should also some contingency fund to cover unforeseen and incidental costs arising from the relocation.
0 x
Things go better without numbers.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:56 pm

Newmarket wrote:Dolt :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, that made me chuckle as well Newms, bravo. :lol:
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Social Media