Sakho. One more chance?

Chat about anything football related here!
ToneLoc

Sakho. One more chance?

Post by ToneLoc » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:03 am

Interesting to read this......
http://www.claretandhugh.info/irons-wak ... -the-club/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Personally I'm a big Sakho fan and although he's not a prolific scorer I think he brings a lot of pace and energy to our attack.

Yes he's been a complete twat but I think he's worth a second chance. Many may disagree but that's my take anyway. I believe in always giving people a second chance.
Third chance? No fuck him. But he's good enough imo so that we can bite our bottom lips and, like a stormy marriage try to make it work.
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

Brookbonds73

Re: Sakho. One more chance?

Post by Brookbonds73 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:09 am

Agreed Tone, but let the ginger pele give him a slap first to welcome him back.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:54 am

In 99.9% of cases I'm for giving a person a second chance. So why not?!

I think his transfer failure has been a bit of a wake up call and he now has decided to get anywhere his attitude has to change.

Not against someone getting peed off cause they don't start, it has a certain ambition to it. But handling it is another thing. Well hopefully he has learnt.

Probably means we wont be looking for another striker before x-mas. Guess some one will be grumpy about it.
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

Castiron

Post by Castiron » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:59 am

I don't think he'll change personally. He seems to have a massive chip at the moment. It's not just the way he has treated us, but his off the field antics are well documented. If his medical had gone OK at WBA he would have gone without a second glance. Someone needs to tell him that he is not that good to start dictating to the manager when he should be in the team.
0 x

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:07 am

Castiron wrote:I don't think he'll change personally. He seems to have a massive chip at the moment. It's not just the way he has treated us, but his off the field antics are well documented. If his medical had gone OK at WBA he would have gone without a second glance. Someone needs to tell him that he is not that good to start dictating to the manager when he should be in the team.
I think being blown-out by West Brom may just have succeeded in bringing him down a peg or two.
In fairness to him....... it's not like with Demba Ba who thought he had a God-given right to play at the world's biggest clubs.
Sakho's chip is that he just wants to "play" period.
So, yes it's selfish but in a more childish and innocent way imo......... hence the second chance.
0 x

Mark Poore

Post by Mark Poore » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:19 am

I think he has had a good kick up the arse failing that medical and like most I think when he plays he normally does give his all. So one last chance maybe in order but it needs to be made clear to him this is his last chance!!!
0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:30 am

The grumpy ones tuppence worth :lol:

It's not his second chance though is it ?

He got his second chance after he threw a wobbler before the Arsenal game .
This will be his 3rd chance .

I like Sakho as a player , our best striker by a mile imo and without his childish tantrums would be in my starting line up every week.

However if he gets himself fit and his sale finances the arrival of the goal scorer we require then offski .
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Bubble dream

Post by Bubble dream » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:32 am

It looks like we're gonna be stuck with him so we might as well give him another chance. Hopefully this has been a wake up call for him now he knows none of the big clubs want him. If he stops sulking long enough for him to play as well as he can we may need him, especially if we continue in Europe
0 x

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:50 am

Newmarket wrote:The grumpy ones tuppence worth :lol:

I like Sakho as a player , our best striker by a mile imo and without his childish tantrums would be in my starting line up every week.

However if he gets himself fit and his sale finances the arrival of the goal scorer we require then offski .
The blob-strop for me counts as a half-chance to redeem, so perhaps he's on chance number 2.5
0 x

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:11 pm

Newmarket wrote:The grumpy ones tuppence worth :lol:

Well I got a feeling we is gonna stop looking for another striker annd resume after x-mas and look to offload Sakho then.

What would I do knowing he's staying?! The above and play him when needed in the league games and use him in the cups. A bit like Rudolph has been.
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

Social Media