Sakho. One more chance?

Chat about anything football related here!
eskimo joe

Re: Sakho. One more chance?

Post by eskimo joe » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:42 pm

deanox wrote:
eskimo joe wrote:
Well I got a feeling we is gonna stop looking for another striker annd resume after x-mas and look to offload Sakho then.

What would I do knowing he's staying?! The above and play him when needed in the league games and use him in the cups. A bit like Rudolph has been.

"We've signed Rudolph!!! :o

Hes been Rudolph for a while.
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

thomasswe

Post by thomasswe » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:55 pm

I want him gone, I don't even think he is that good anyway, he can have great games every now and again but most of the time he'll get tilted by something, either a miss or a rough tackle, and the he'll just run around looking frustrated which affects his game.

Don't seem to be a very likeable person either with all the reports about various incirents, crashing lamborghinis and whatnot.. though it could be the media painting an unfair image but there has been too much som there is probably something in it..

Very much like Morrison I don't have to support these types of people just beacuse they play for the team I support, so when Morrison left I was very happy that we got rid, and he had way more ability that Sakho does.
0 x

JayK

Post by JayK » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:42 pm

I'd sell him. I like Sakho as a player but his pmt hissy fits just aren't needed. We sell Sakho and then we'll replace him. We'll then sell Enner who's attitude is 100% better and then we'll replace him. One of them may have to be kept on til January I think but both must go imo.
0 x
COYI!!!

Social Media