Mario Husillos - Our Most Important Signing Of The Summer?

Chat about anything football related here!
eskimo joe

Re: Mario Husillos - Our Most Important Signing Of The Summer?

Postby eskimo joe » Tue May 29, 2018 2:14 pm

Gonzo wrote:
FlatCapDave wrote:I get this nagging feeling that if Sully wanted Macia because he believed he'd be "neutral", he's already looking at the transfer situation as a "him vs Pellegrini" situation, which isn't ideal.

Surely he'd want whoever his manager feels most comfortable working with, rather than worrying if the guy won't "take his side" in any disagreements?

Sounds quite adversarial to me.

I want to stay positive, but I reckon if things don't hit the ground running we'll see some well-placed articles in the media portraying Husillos as a bad choice, and that we should have went for Sully's man in Macia.

Surely not! What ever could you be suggesting? :i am genuinely amused:

Hes hinting at exactly what i thought on the other thread. NEUTRAL my arse.
1 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

FlatCapDave

Postby FlatCapDave » Tue May 29, 2018 2:34 pm

Adding a few more details to what I said, Husillos had worked hard to convince Lucas Alcaraz to take over as manager of Malaga, only for the Sheik to post on Twitter; "With all my respects Mr. Lucas Alcaraz is not an option for our team, I wish him success in another club, we will work quietly, please"

It could very well be that in comparison to that lunatic Sully seems reasonable and professional! :lol:
1 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Tue May 29, 2018 6:11 pm

Has it been announced on the official website ?
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

ToneLoc

Postby ToneLoc » Tue May 29, 2018 6:17 pm

FlatCapDave wrote:Adding a few more details to what I said, Husillos had worked hard to convince Lucas Alcaraz to take over as manager of Malaga, only for the Sheik to post on Twitter; "With all my respects Mr. Lucas Alcaraz is not an option for our team, I wish him success in another club, we will work quietly, please"

It could very well be that in comparison to that lunatic Sully seems reasonable and professional! :i am genuinely amused:

It DOES, however provide a very clear view into the mindset of some of these people that usurp football clubs and take them as a little play-thing.
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Tue May 29, 2018 6:55 pm

Newmarket wrote:Has it been announced on the official website ?

I don't think so mate
0 x

FlatCapDave

Postby FlatCapDave » Tue May 29, 2018 7:56 pm

ToneLoc wrote:It DOES, however provide a very clear view into the mindset of some of these people that usurp football clubs and take them as a little play-thing.

Al-Thani saw it as a way for him to get the contracts to build some luxury hotels and suchlike in the Marbella area, all with what he thought would be a nice little bit of tax relief.

When he was made aware that he'd need to submit his proposal for Council assessment like everyone else, and would have to actually pay the proper rate of tax like everyone else he suddenly lost interest in being the football club's savior.

He used to attend every game, but he's not actually stepped foot inside the stadium for a few years now.
1 x

Hammertime

Postby Hammertime » Tue May 29, 2018 8:41 pm

FlatCapDave wrote:
ToneLoc wrote:It DOES, however provide a very clear view into the mindset of some of these people that usurp football clubs and take them as a little play-thing.

Al-Thani saw it as a way for him to get the contracts to build some luxury hotels and suchlike in the Marbella area, all with what he thought would be a nice little bit of tax relief.

When he was made aware that he'd need to submit his proposal for Council assessment like everyone else, and would have to actually pay the proper rate of tax like everyone else he suddenly lost interest in being the football club's savior.

He used to attend every game, but he's not actually stepped foot inside the stadium for a few years now.

Great round-up of the Malaga situation, I was nervous about hiring the DOF from that dumpster-fire, but now I seem to be at ease and in Nigel I trust!!!
1 x

FlatCapDave

Postby FlatCapDave » Tue May 29, 2018 10:15 pm

Hammertime wrote:Great round-up of the Malaga situation, I was nervous about hiring the DOF from that dumpster-fire, but now I seem to be at ease and in Nigel I trust!!!

Yeah, Husillos isn't the reason Malaga is in the shitter, that's for sure.

He was brought in around November, and did his best to sign almost an entire first-team despite interference and general arseholery from the owner.

Pellegrini doesn't work with fools, and if he believes this guy is the one to get the transfers done, then I don't doubt him.

And, it's a step up from Sully doing the negotiations.
0 x

andyginbrasil

Postby andyginbrasil » Tue May 29, 2018 10:21 pm

FlatCapDave wrote:
Hammertime wrote:Great round-up of the Malaga situation, I was nervous about hiring the DOF from that dumpster-fire, but now I seem to be at ease and in Nigel I trust!!!

Yeah, Husillos isn't the reason Malaga is in the shitter, that's for sure.

He was brought in around November, and did his best to sign almost an entire first-team despite interference and general arseholery from the owner.

Pellegrini doesn't work with fools, and if he believes this guy is the one to get the transfers done, then I don't doubt him.

And, it's a step up from Sully doing the negotiations.

Coco the clown would be a step up from Sullivan... :lol:
0 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Tue May 29, 2018 11:35 pm

FlatCapDave wrote:
the eight players that Husillos brought in were a disaster, but not really of his doing.

!

So who’s doing was it then ?
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Return to “Football Talk”