Mario Husillos - Our Most Important Signing Of The Summer?

Chat about anything football related here!
FlatCapDave

Re: Mario Husillos - Our Most Important Signing Of The Summer?

Postby FlatCapDave » Wed May 30, 2018 7:26 am

Newmarket wrote:
FlatCapDave wrote:So who’s doing was it then ?

Like I said, the owner was causing all manner of chaos at the club. Husillos would identify, speak to and negotiate with a target and the owner would simply not respond when it came time for him to sign off on the deal.

This happened at least twice in the January window. Eventually they had to bring in whoever they could to fill spaces in the side, but the majority of the players were not his or the managers choices.

That's why he went to the club lawyer and resigned, citing a bad working environment.
2 x

FlatCapDave

Postby FlatCapDave » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:07 pm

Well, he's officially departed from Malaga. On his way here now is what I'm led to believe.

Now we can see some real movement in the transfer window hopefully.
1 x

Towie

Postby Towie » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:28 pm

Newmarket wrote:https://foreverwestham.com/2018/06/blog-topics/pellegrini-loses-reported-west-ham-boardroom-battle/

Is it on official site yet?
0 x

Brookbonds73

Postby Brookbonds73 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:29 pm

If you take the H from his surname, could it be what Manuel will be calling him come Christmas time.

Hat, coat, keys, balaclava, door!
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:13 am

Towie wrote:
Newmarket wrote:https://foreverwestham.com/2018/06/blog-topics/pellegrini-loses-reported-west-ham-boardroom-battle/

No which has kind of been my point all along mate
0 x

Towie

Postby Towie » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:41 am

Newmarket wrote:
Towie wrote:

No which has kind of been my point all along mate

I know mate.
Now I’m not a board lover but attacking the board over something that actually hasn’t happened yet is going overboard. (Not aimed at you others on thread).
0 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:23 am

Towie wrote:
Newmarket wrote:No which has kind of been my point all along mate

I know mate.
Now I’m not a board lover but attacking the board over something that actually hasn’t happened yet is going overboard. (Not aimed at you others on thread).

When Sullivan “reneged” on the whole DOF thing ( he said he never promised one , the world and his wife said he did and reneged, I’m one of those by the way) I understood it to mean Husillos was to be a kind of head of recruitment to replace Tony whatsit , which explains why Husillos is in Spain.

Recruiting players or trying to .

I read latest alleged developments to read Sullivan obviously pulls the purse strings but is also still carrying out negotiations for those potential new players .

Essentially our DoF .

With his previous it explains the reports of embarrassingly feeble bids for decent players we are now getting .

Now some people can spin my opinion to be negative and whingey .
However until the Leopard is seen to change his spots I won’t be holding my breath .
0 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:31 am

If this is true, and it is possibly a big "IF" it does not bode well for a harmonious relationship between the new manager and the boardroom.

Unfortunately I think the fact it is alleged he Husillos has been offered a lesser role, suggests the dwarf still clings onto the notion that he can carry out the role of the club's chief negotiator.

We must wait and see how it pans out and hopefully those people who said changing a manager is pointless unless there is change at the top will not have their predictions coming home to roost.
0 x
People who claim to be modest usually have a lot to be modest about.

Baddowhammer

Postby Baddowhammer » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:00 am

I know the Sun is always anti West Ham,but this has Sullivan's lack of respect and manipulating prints all over it,if it's true and suspect it is,he needs to be very careful but again if they have been speaking since December as reported surely this post would have cropped up in conversation.COYI
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”