Mario Husillos - Our Most Important Signing Of The Summer?

Chat about anything football related here!
Baddowhammer

Re: Mario Husillos - Our Most Important Signing Of The Summer?

Postby Baddowhammer » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:39 pm

Some proper activity should start now he's been officially announced,looking forward to seeing some good players coming in.COYI
1 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:47 pm

Clayton wrote:West Ham appoint Director of Football Mario Husillos
https://www.whufc.com/news/articles/201 ... o-husillos

Mario will take complete, strategic control of all player recruitment

says David Sullivan . :roll:

Would this be the same David Sullivan who promised Champions League football within 5 years and state of the art retractable seating ?

Or is it another one ? ;)
1 x
People who claim to be modest usually have a lot to be modest about.

Clayton

Postby Clayton » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:08 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Clayton wrote:West Ham appoint Director of Football Mario Husillos
https://www.whufc.com/news/articles/201 ... o-husillos

Mario will take complete, strategic control of all player recruitment

says David Sullivan . :roll:

Would this be the same David Sullivan who promised Champions League football within 5 years and state of the art retractable seating ?

Or is it another one ? ;)

I hate to say it , but I have my reservations concerning Sullivans comment :shock: . But will give credit where credit is due he kept his word on the appointment of a Director of Football .
0 x

Alfiehammer

Postby Alfiehammer » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:12 pm

Right, go sign me shelvey, butland and either jack Wilshire or j. Mario. Pronto.
0 x

Towie

Postby Towie » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:01 pm

Baddowhammer wrote:Some proper activity should start now he's been officially announced,looking forward to seeing some good players coming in.COYI

I have it on good authority that transfers won’t take place till after World Cup.

Off course exceptions are those that have already taken place and those that take place during World Cup.
1 x

FlatCapDave

Postby FlatCapDave » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:15 pm

I wonder which "rumour" will be next then?

"David Moyes is getting the job! He's the cheap option!"

"There's no way we'll hire Pellegrini, he'll want too much money to spend! He's no mug!"

"Okay, well, he's been in the job 20 minutes already and hasn't signed anyone! What's going on?!?"

"Erm, yeah, well, he's said in an interview that he's not getting the money to spend that he wants!"

"Okay, but, well, he's not getting his choice as DoF, is he?!?! that cunt Sullivan would never relinquish control!!"

"Okay, he may be getting his choice, but it's only as head scout or some other shit!!!"

"Erm, well, yeah, but The Sun said.....!!!!!"

And on it'll fucking go for the foreseeable future, with the redtops peddling shite and some of our fans buying into it because of their hatred of the board.
1 x

h69

Postby h69 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:46 pm

FlatCapDave wrote:I wonder which "rumour" will be next then?

"There's no way we'll hire Pellegrini, he'll want too much money to spend! He's no mug!"

"Okay, well, he's been in the job 20 minutes already and hasn't signed anyone! What's going on?!?"

"Erm, yeah, well, he's said in an interview that he's not getting the money to spend that he wants!"

"Okay, but, well, he's not getting his choice as DoF, is he?!?! that cunt Sullivan would never relinquish control!!"

"Okay, he may be getting his choice, but it's only as head scout or some other shit!!!"

And on it'll fucking go for the foreseeable future, with the redtops peddling shite and some of our fans buying into it because of their hatred of the board.

goodpost:) goodpost:)

I guess the one highlighted will be prevalent on this site over the next month because it obviously makes total sense to blow your entire budget days before a tournament with the best players in the world all playing in it :lol:

The one below it was completely made up. Still, its not like transfer stories with no basis have not been around for years and years.....I remember the papers telling us we were going to sign Pierre van Hoojdonk.....must have been Sullivan's fault.
0 x

andyginbrasil

Postby andyginbrasil » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:48 pm

FlatCapDave wrote: the redtops peddling shite and some of our fans buying into it because of their hatred of the board.

Its quite ironic really, one of our hated board members is a writer for the redtops that are peddling this shite, you would of thought that she would be able to verify the crap they put out about us before its published, unless of course she is a motivator for the aforementioned shite, to see what the response from the fans is So instead of the hated, board meddling with social media they are now passing it on through the redtops. Any way I still hate, and mistrust the board and I don't read the redtops so don't buy into it at all. I have decided this year that all the crap that we are looking at is orchestrated by Sullivan, and the likes of Issa Diop, Felipe Anderson are the choices of our new manager, these are two that I will be following, not YaYa or the likes.
0 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:59 pm

h69 wrote:

I guess the one highlighted will be prevalent on this site over the next month because it obviously makes total sense to blow your entire budget days before a tournament with the best players in the world all playing in it :i am genuinely amused:

The one below it was completely made up. Still, its not like transfer stories with no basis have not been around for years and years.....I remember the papers telling us we were going to sign Pierre van Hoojdonk.....must have been Sullivan's fault.

Until he proves to me otherwise EVERYTHING is Sullivan’s fault .
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Towie

Postby Towie » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:35 pm

h69 wrote:

I guess the one highlighted will be prevalent on this site over the next month because it obviously makes total sense to blow your entire budget days before a tournament with the best players in the world all playing in it :i am genuinely amused:

So it makes sense to wait until they have a great tournament and their transfer price increases 5 fold? Is it not better to have proper scouting in place to be able to sign players before they reach the world cup and are on display to all and sundry. :? :? :?
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”