T V Football-Value For Money Or Not ?

Chat about anything football related here!

TV Sport Packages. VFM or Not ?

Poll ended at Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:01 am

Yes, they are good value for money.
6
46%
No, I'd rather spend the 35 sovs elsewhere
7
54%
 
Total votes: 13

User avatar
hammerwell75
Posts: 165
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:39 pm

Re: T V Football-Value For Money Or Not ?

Postby hammerwell75 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:45 am

Hi Whiskyman , As far as I know Mobdro hasnt got a fixture list of the games being shown , ( or never did when I used it . ) I just used to have a look on the linked site below and then look for the channel on Mobdro , 99 % of the time I'd find our game on more than 1 channel so then I'd pick the best working one ( mainly found bein sports the best ) .

Some times it would say that a certain channel was showing our game , say TSN 5 but it wasn't working on Mobdro , so I'd just try a different channel . As youll see from the link each game gets shown on loads of different channels so you'll always manage to find one if not more .




http://bestforkodi.com/upcoming-football-on-kodi/
0 x

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 5142
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm

Re: T V Football-Value For Money Or Not ?

Postby Whiskyman » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:02 am

hammerwell75 wrote:Hi Whiskyman , As far as I know Mobdro hasnt got a fixture list of the games being shown , ( or never did when I used it . ) I just used to have a look on the linked site below and then look for the channel on Mobdro , 99 % of the time I'd find our game on more than 1 channel so then I'd pick the best working one ( mainly found bein sports the best ) .

Some times it would say that a certain channel was showing our game , say TSN 5 but it wasn't working on Mobdro , so I'd just try a different channel . As youll see from the link each game gets shown on loads of different channels so you'll always manage to find one if not more .




http://bestforkodi.com/upcoming-football-on-kodi/


Thanks mate, appreciate your input. :D
0 x
People who claim to be modest usually have a lot to be modest about.

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 9157
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: T V Football-Value For Money Or Not ?

Postby Newmarket » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:24 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
hammerwell75 wrote:Hi Whiskyman , As far as I know Mobdro hasnt got a fixture list of the games being shown , ( or never did when I used it . ) I just used to have a look on the linked site below and then look for the channel on Mobdro , 99 % of the time I'd find our game on more than 1 channel so then I'd pick the best working one ( mainly found bein sports the best ) .

Some times it would say that a certain channel was showing our game , say TSN 5 but it wasn't working on Mobdro , so I'd just try a different channel . As youll see from the link each game gets shown on loads of different channels so you'll always manage to find one if not more .




http://bestforkodi.com/upcoming-football-on-kodi/


Thanks mate, appreciate your input. :D

That’s the site I use Whisk , I’m pretty sure it was Hammerwell that put me onto it originally , never had a problem since ;)
Sometimes a sports channel on Mobdro will say “sorry stream not available” (usually Sky channels) but employing a vpn has pretty much eliminated that little problem .
2 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 5142
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm

Re: T V Football-Value For Money Or Not ?

Postby Whiskyman » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:26 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:
Thanks mate, appreciate your input. :D

That’s the site I use Whisk , I’m pretty sure it was Hammerwell that put me onto it originally , never had a problem since ;)
Sometimes a sports channel on Mobdro will say “sorry stream not available” (usually Sky channels) but employing a vpn has pretty much eliminated that little problem .


Thank you sir.
0 x
People who claim to be modest usually have a lot to be modest about.

User avatar
Shortshanks
Posts: 573
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:54 pm

Re: T V Football-Value For Money Or Not ?

Postby Shortshanks » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:22 pm

Try TVTap, you will find it's better than Mobdro.
0 x

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 5142
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm

Re: T V Football-Value For Money Or Not ?

Postby Whiskyman » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:16 am

Shortshanks wrote:Try TVTap, you will find it's better than Mobdro.


Thanks, I will install that later today. Had to use Modbro to watch yesterday's game as it happens. My fucking Virgin box decided to pack up the previous evening.
0 x
People who claim to be modest usually have a lot to be modest about.


Return to “Football Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DanishHammer, Taansend and 24 guests