Ffs

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Re: Ffs

Postby Brookbonds73 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:37 am

Whiskyman wrote:And to add insult to injury:

Newmarket's favourite coach is rumoured to be joining Leeds---which means the poor sod will have to start hoping they win matches.

Frogiron, always a good poster even though he usually talks bollocks ( ;) ) seems to have fallen off the face of the planet.

Ditto Palerider, minus the bollocks bit.

And Taansend is back. ;)

It's all doom and gloom I tell you.

And they're all cunts.
I'm off for a tug.
1 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:59 am

Oziron wrote:
deanox wrote:Sorry guys but this site has become so fucking depressing.
Can’t stand the constant bitching.
For those that can’t remember we have pretty much always been shit, so let’s try and start the new season on a positive note

Here's a picture of a fluffy kitten to help cheer you up.... ;) ;) ;)

I'm sorry to report that the Kitten has passed away
2 x

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:07 pm

On the original subject I just think we need a signing (and no, not the freebie from the Championship)

As Baddow said the Lanzini & Rice stories have hit hard and sucked the positivity out of the Pellegrini news.

A signing will cheer things up as will the release of the fixture list in a week or so.

Also the Arnie news appears to be bollox hopefully. Yesterday Gold & Sully spoke with Ed Woodwood and other chairmen at the Premier Lg meeting, lots of transfer discussion went on all day between all clubs but Arnie was never mentioned.
3 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:21 pm

Gonzo wrote:
Oziron wrote:Here's a picture of a fluffy kitten to help cheer you up.... ;) ;) ;)

That's let the cat out of the bag.
2 x
People who claim to be modest usually have a lot to be modest about.

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:35 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

That's let the cat out of the bag.

It was the length of time it remained inside the bag that was the issue I'm afraid
3 x

Baddowhammer

Postby Baddowhammer » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:44 pm

Gonzo wrote:On the original subject I just think we need a signing (and no, not the freebie from the Championship)

As Baddow said the Lanzini & Rice stories have hit hard and sucked the positivity out of the Pellegrini news.

A signing will cheer things up as will the release of the fixture list in a week or so.

Also the Arnie news appears to be bollox hopefully. Yesterday Gold & Sully spoke with Ed Woodwood and other chairmen at the Premier Lg meeting, lots of transfer discussion went on all day between all clubs but Arnie was never mentioned.

I didn't want to see him go, but now it's doubly important to keep Arnie or we'll have a bunch of players that are strangers to each other up top,a bit of continuity and familiarity is a must whilst improving.COYI
1 x

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:20 pm

Baddowhammer wrote:
Gonzo wrote:On the original subject I just think we need a signing (and no, not the freebie from the Championship)

I didn't want to see him go, but now it's doubly important to keep Arnie or we'll have a bunch of players that are strangers to each other up top,a bit of continuity and familiarity is a must whilst improving.COYI

Agreed, we can't lose Arnie and Lanzini
1 x

deanox

Postby deanox » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:01 pm

Oziron wrote:
deanox wrote:Sorry guys but this site has become so fucking depressing.
Can’t stand the constant bitching.
For those that can’t remember we have pretty much always been shit, so let’s try and start the new season on a positive note

Here's a picture of a fluffy kitten to help cheer you up.... ;) ;) ;)

Thanks guys the thought of stroking a pussy has cheered me up ;)
5 x
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:05 pm

deanox wrote:
Oziron wrote:Here's a picture of a fluffy kitten to help cheer you up.... ;) ;) ;)

Thanks guys the thought of stroking a pussy has cheered me up ;)

You should jump on the pooing thread mate, everyone seems quite chirpy on there
1 x

Taansend

Postby Taansend » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:12 pm

eskimo joe wrote:
Taansend wrote:puppy.jpg

Why does he look so depressed? Has he been reading HC? Or is it because hes more of a Dogenham and Redbridge supporter dressed in the wrong colours?

It looks unhappy because it's in that teachers class and she won't let it have a shit
1 x

Return to “Football Talk”