Pure Greed

Chat about anything football related here!
BillyDWhizz

Pure Greed

Postby BillyDWhizz » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:24 pm

£175k a week. That's what Raheem Stirling earns at City. Now he wants more - he wants to be one of City's top earners, which would put him in the £250-280k a week bracket. Now, he's a decent enough footballer but if he thinks for a second he's worth that kind of money, then he needs his fucking head read. Greedy little fuck. City could easily fuck him off and replace him with someone equally as talented for a lot, lot less but they won't, they will buckle and pay the greedy little shit. Shows exactly whats wrong with the game when good footballers can force clubs to pay them world class footballer wages.
5 x
I hate it when people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". There so stupid.

BlackDiamond

Re: Pure Greed

Postby BlackDiamond » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:50 pm

BillyDWhizz wrote:£175k a week. That's what Raheem Stirling earns at City. Now he wants more - he wants to be one of City's top earners, which would put him in the £250-280k a week bracket. Now, he's a decent enough footballer but if he thinks for a second he's worth that kind of money, then he needs his fucking head read. Greedy little fuck. City could easily fuck him off and replace him with someone equally as talented for a lot, lot less but they won't, they will buckle and pay the greedy little shit. Shows exactly whats wrong with the game when good footballers can force clubs to pay them world class footballer wages.

That's Raheem Sterling to you and to him also BW...mega sterling
0 x

Brookbonds73

Postby Brookbonds73 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:08 pm

BlackDiamond wrote:
BillyDWhizz wrote:£175k a week. That's what Raheem Stirling earns at City. Now he wants more - he wants to be one of City's top earners, which would put him in the £250-280k a week bracket. Now, he's a decent enough footballer but if he thinks for a second he's worth that kind of money, then he needs his fucking head read. Greedy little fuck. City could easily fuck him off and replace him with someone equally as talented for a lot, lot less but they won't, they will buckle and pay the greedy little shit. Shows exactly whats wrong with the game when good footballers can force clubs to pay them world class footballer wages.

That's Raheem Sterling to you and to him also BW...mega sterling

Or cuntox as he likes to be known.
1 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Baddowhammer

Postby Baddowhammer » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:22 pm

A good example of why we shouldn't pay anyone £190k a week as was wanted by Pastore,he's good but not De Bruyne,Aguero,Silva class he's an ungrateful young shit that needs bringing back down to earth.COYI
2 x

Dicksies Diner

Postby Dicksies Diner » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:23 pm

Fair play to him if he can get it.
1 x
Love,peace and harmony to all Hammers.
Fuck the board.

Ron Manager

Postby Ron Manager » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:32 pm

Dicksies Diner wrote:Fair play to him if he can get it.

Absolutely.

Tattoos don't pay for themselves.
3 x

eskimo joe

Postby eskimo joe » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:58 pm

Well all the time clubs are willing to pay then it will continue. And all the time huge fortunes are to be chased by such clubs, it will continue. The club can easily say i can find someone better for the price.
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

Hammershark

Postby Hammershark » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:41 pm

It’s easy from our world to get annoyed with greedy players... and they are fuckin greedy basturds .... but if you or me had an agent and he said he could get double your current wages from you current employer for doing the same job...... well I know what I would say...go get it son !
1 x

ToneLoc

Postby ToneLoc » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:41 pm

Just as Sullivan likes to test the water with an offer of 30 quid and a wank mag per week for a player, so Sterling's agent will test the water with a grossly inflated wage demand way way above Sterling's ability level.

And just as Sullivan is regularly told (rightly) to "get fucked", so too will Sterling's agent.
1 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

dorsetdano

Postby dorsetdano » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:44 pm

I thought this thread was going to be about the Dudley Dinosaur! :lol: :lol:
2 x

Return to “Football Talk”