wednesday's news and gossip includes west ham united 13.6.18

Chat about anything football related here!
BlackDiamond

Re: wednesday's news and gossip includes west ham united 13.6.18

Postby BlackDiamond » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:49 pm

Lets hope Kouyaté doesn't get injured representing Senegal...how would we cope
0 x

Hammershark

Postby Hammershark » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:10 pm

Gonzo wrote:
Clayton wrote:
Do you thnk its right Kris to get in Mawson ( I dont rate him , bang average ) just in to make up the English/Homegrown player quota especially with what Swansea want for him , surely there must be a young CB good enough we can get somewhere to fill the void , especially if Rice/Ogbonna are going to be our center pairing . But maybe Pellegrini can whip him into shape .

Well the fact that he's undergoing knee surgery is reason enough not to buy him mate.

I don’t know about the end of the season but I see Mawson a few times earlier on and I thought he looked quality, plus he’s still young.
Apparently he’s very well thought of by people in the game......Kris ,could it be when you watched him he was by then carrying a knee injury and that is why he’s had surgery now?
0 x

h69

Postby h69 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:58 pm

Blockhead wrote:
Clayton wrote:Cheers Steve , cant wait to see the next player in , just hoping its not the pair from Swansea though we could do with a young English/Homegrown defender coming in, dont fancy anyone from West Brom either . Hoping though to get a young English Keeper by the name of Johnstone on loan at Villa from Man Utd , whos good enough to be the teams No 2 maybe take his chance like Pope has at Burnley .
But lots of noise concerning AM's and young foreign Defenders , but still not much noise where I would consider it our priority position and that is Defensive Midfield , would certainly take the young Uruguayan Lucas Torreira (22) , but looks like Arsenal have gone and got him for about £26m .

I hope Rice ends up our number 1 defensive midfield player!

I read it that way....Rice in MF and that is why we are looking at Mawson and Diop
0 x

cockneyhammer

Postby cockneyhammer » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:14 pm

that mawson can not be that bad if the scum of the earth want him
0 x

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:28 am

Hammershark wrote:
Gonzo wrote:
Well the fact that he's undergoing knee surgery is reason enough not to buy him mate.

I don’t know about the end of the season but I see Mawson a few times earlier on and I thought he looked quality, plus he’s still young.
Apparently he’s very well thought of by people in the game......Kris ,could it be when you watched him he was by then carrying a knee injury and that is why he’s had surgery now?

Maybe mate, who knows but he was quite slow mate. He certainly didn't look better than Ogbonna
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”