Anderson deal close to done

Chat about anything football related here!
Ngugi Rick

Signing of the season

Postby Ngugi Rick » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:16 pm

Filipe Anderson could be the best signing we have this season and a key player in building up our atack. However the stand taken by Lazio's President concerning the transfer fee is a bit worrying for hammers all over. Now do we push on or do we start looking elsewhere
COYI! whufc_crest
0 x

Brookbonds73

Re: Signing of the season

Postby Brookbonds73 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:32 pm

Ngugi Rick wrote:Filipe Anderson could be the best signing we have this season and a key player in building up our atack. However the stand taken by Lazio's President concerning the transfer fee is a bit worrying for hammers all over. Now do we push on or do we start looking elsewhere
COYI! whufc_crest

Give them a deadline, take it or leave it.
That said, with our cunts in charge, I very much doubt whether or not a bid was actually made in the first place. I don't believe a word that comes from the dwarf, heard it all before, I'm afraid.
Anything over 30 mil and the dwarfs pants I'll start to fill up!
1 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Jacko1966

Postby Jacko1966 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:42 pm

Brookbonds73 wrote:
Ngugi Rick wrote:Filipe Anderson could be the best signing we have this season and a key player in building up our atack. However the stand taken by Lazio's President concerning the transfer fee is a bit worrying for hammers all over. Now do we push on or do we start looking elsewhere
COYI! whufc_crest

That said, with our cunts in charge, I very much doubt whether or not a bid was actually made in the first place. I don't believe a word that comes from the dwarf, heard it all before, I'm afraid.

Guaranteed that once the window is closed and we haven't signed anyone else there'll be loads of "We tried, we really tried"...
2 x

Brookbonds73

Postby Brookbonds73 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:39 pm

Jacko1966 wrote:
Brookbonds73 wrote:

Guaranteed that once the window is closed and we haven't signed anyone else there'll be loads of "We tried, we really tried"...

Indeed mate, indeed.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Hammershark

Postby Hammershark » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:14 pm

By the sound of it the bloke we are dealing with is a complete cunt.
I read a few weeks ago that he was boasting you watch how much I get out of them.
That said I do think Anderson will be a wonderful signing for us....he’s Brazilian flair with loadsa speed....we will spend a lot more time out of our seats with him in our team so maybe we should just bit the bullet and get him signed ...hopefully things will snowball transfer wise after adding him.
If you read about his transfer to Lazio, the Lazio officials were moaning his owners kept moving the goalposts on his transfer and were pissed it took a week to get it sorted.....the cheeky bastards :o
0 x

Baddowhammer

Postby Baddowhammer » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:26 pm

Hammershark wrote:By the sound of it the bloke we are dealing with is a complete cunt.
I read a few weeks ago that he was boasting you watch how much I get out of them.
That said I do think Anderson will be a wonderful signing for us....he’s Brazilian flair with loadsa speed....we will spend a lot more time out of our seats with him in our team so maybe we should just bit the bullet and get him signed ...hopefully things will snowball transfer wise after adding him.
If you read about his transfer to Lazio, the Lazio officials were moaning his owners kept moving the goalposts on his transfer and were pissed it took a week to get it sorted.....the cheeky bastards :o

You've seen him play then,where does he play and what are his strengths?I've been waiting for first hand accounts.COYI
0 x

Hammershark

Postby Hammershark » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:36 am

Baddowhammer wrote:
Hammershark wrote:By the sound of it the bloke we are dealing with is a complete cunt.

You've seen him play then,where does he play and what are his strengths?I've been waiting for first hand accounts.COYI

No problem Baddow....I can answer that for you....
He plays on the pitch.....has lovely hair and a pearly-white smile ;)
0 x

Dicksies Diner

Postby Dicksies Diner » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:35 am

Hammershark wrote:
Baddowhammer wrote:You've seen him play then,where does he play and what are his strengths?I've been waiting for first hand accounts.COYI

So we've signed Firmino.......... Now I'm excited!
0 x
Love,peace and harmony to all Hammers.
Fuck the board.

eskimo joe

Re: Anderson deal close to done

Postby eskimo joe » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:35 am

Think i stand with BB on this. Also energy better spent elsewhere. Sullivans bought himself a reputation on things he has done in the past and now its biting him in the arse big time. If he had an ounce of sense he should have walked away when they jacked up the price the second time.
1 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

Baddowhammer

Postby Baddowhammer » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:33 am

Hammershark wrote:
Baddowhammer wrote:You've seen him play then,where does he play and what are his strengths?I've been waiting for first hand accounts.COYI

Not with you fella..?COYI
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”