Anderson deal close to done

Chat about anything football related here!
OZHAMMER

Re: Anderson deal close to done

Postby OZHAMMER » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:42 am

A three hundred reply thread on a player I hadn’t heard of, that we haven’t even signed.

Wake me up when it’s done, one way or the other :roll:
3 x

Clayton

Postby Clayton » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:43 am

Theirs a few reports floating around this morning that the Anderson deal is not dead and buried .
0 x

coburn

Postby coburn » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:52 am

Sign Yarmolenko and Lazio can clean its arse with Anderson
0 x

Clayton

Postby Clayton » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:58 am

coburn wrote:Sign Yarmolenko and Lazio can clean its arse with Anderson

If Pellegrini still wants him , why not !
1 x

coburn

Postby coburn » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:03 am

Clayton wrote:
coburn wrote:Sign Yarmolenko and Lazio can clean its arse with Anderson

If we get both, of course, i would appreciate that.

This could be a magic monday!

Fredericks, Diop, Wilshire and Yarmolenko :shock:

If this will happen, i think people should stop moaning about Sullivan - i would be very grateful to him, with that squad
0 x

Clayton

Postby Clayton » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:13 am

coburn wrote:
Clayton wrote:

If this will happen, i think people should stop moaning about Sullivan - i would be very grateful to him, with that squad

No creativity in midfield , no pace in midfield and no defensive player in midfield , in the one area we felt needed improving .

Now if they bring in Fernandes and Anderson then maybe I would feel that they have gone all out , but at the moment 2 freebies in Fredericks/Wilshere , a GK from a relegated club , a couple of CB's , and a Ukrainian winger who is past his sell by date in getting a big club transfer doesnt impress me .
Last edited by Clayton on Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

coburn

Postby coburn » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:22 am

Clayton wrote:
coburn wrote:

No creativity in midfield , no pace in midfield and no defensive player in midfield , in the one area we felt needed improving .

Now if they bring in Fernandes and Anderson then maybe I would fill that they have gone all out , but 2 freebies in Fredericks/Wilshere and a couple of young CB's , and a Ukrainian winger who is past his sell by date in getting a big transfer doesnt impress me .

So it seems that it´s very hard to impress you ;)

I think Wilshire is definitely an improvement on our biggest building site, the central midfield. We also have a good replacement for our ould man Zab, and i have great hopes in Diop.

....and believe me, if Pellegrini is able to integrate Yarmolenko fast and influence self-confidence to that guy, he could be extra class on the right offensive side.
0 x

Clayton

Postby Clayton » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:34 am

coburn wrote:
Clayton wrote:

Now if they bring in Fernandes and Anderson then maybe I would fill that they have gone all out , but 2 freebies in Fredericks/Wilshere and a couple of young CB's , and a Ukrainian winger who is past his sell by date in getting a big transfer doesnt impress me .

I think Wilshire is definitely an improvement on our biggest building site, the central midfield. We also have a good replacement for our ould man Zab, and i have great hopes in Diop.

....and believe me, if Pellegrini is able to integrate Yarmolenko fast and influence self-confidence to that guy, he could be extra class on the right offensive side.

No denying Fredericks looks good value , and Diop looks a good hard tackler and even looked to have a very good pass on him . But we all know we needed to upgrade the midfield with some pace , creativity and defensive desire , which as of yet hasnt been done .
2 x

Alfiehammer

Postby Alfiehammer » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:46 am

Clayton wrote:
coburn wrote:

Now if they bring in Fernandes and Anderson then maybe I would feel that they have gone all
out , but at the moment 2 freebies in Fredericks/Wilshere , a GK from a relegated club , a couple of CB's , and a Ukrainian winger who is past his sell by date in getting a big club transfer doesnt impress me .

We aren't done yet and I'm happy with the start so far. No ones done much business as yet...
1 x

Baddowhammer

Postby Baddowhammer » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:24 am

Clayton wrote:
coburn wrote:

No denying Fredericks looks good value , and Diop looks a good hard tackler and even looked to have a very good pass on him . But we all know we needed to upgrade the midfield with some pace , creativity and defensive desire , which as of yet hasnt been done .

Clay's right here whilst our signings are good,it's the midfield we need to concentrate on in creativity and an enforcer.COYI
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”