Terence Brown

Chat about anything football related here!
Hammershark

Terence Brown

Postby Hammershark » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:35 am

Terence Brown is on the list of West Ham personnel and listed as Honorary Life President.
So he must be still be making money from the club :oops: .
Does anyone know why the fuck he needs to be at the club and how much of our cash does he take from the payroll.
0 x

dorsetdano

Re: Terence Brown

Postby dorsetdano » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:55 am

Life President is usually a honorary role (for a lifetime of selfless service to a club :lol: :lol:) and typically it is unpaid. Martin Edwards the former owner is Manure's LP and Richard Attenbourgh used to be the plastics.
1 x

Hammershark

Postby Hammershark » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:35 am

dorsetdano wrote:Life President is usually a honorary role (for a lifetime of selfless service to a club :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:) and typically it is unpaid. Martin Edwards the former owner is Manure's LP and Richard Attenbourgh used to be the plastics.

I thought that but because he’s on the personnel list it made me wonder if he is an employee in some way.
Selfless lol...that’s another reason I think he wouldn’t be there for nothing... advisor to the board in how best to screw us over maybe :o
0 x

Brookbonds73

Postby Brookbonds73 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:28 pm

Hammershark wrote:
dorsetdano wrote:Life President is usually a honorary role (for a lifetime of selfless service to a club :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:) and typically it is unpaid. Martin Edwards the former owner is Manure's LP and Richard Attenbourgh used to be the plastics.

I thought that but because he’s on the personnel list it made me wonder if he is an employee in some way.
Selfless i am genuinely amused...that’s another reason I think he wouldn’t be there for nothing... advisor to the board in how best to screw us over maybe :o

Honorary ponce and a cunt of the highest order.
2 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Dwayne Pipes

Postby Dwayne Pipes » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:49 pm

A Fucking class A dog.
1 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:13 am

Hammershark wrote:

Selfless i am genuinely amused...that’s another reason I think he wouldn’t be there for nothing... advisor to the board in how best to screw us over maybe :o

I might be wrong but I seem to remember he still holds a small number of shares. And I think it was the dwarf who appointed him to his Life President's role.
1 x
If it looks like a cunt, walks like a cunt, and talks like a cunt it's either Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:40 am

Whiskyman wrote:
Hammershark wrote:I thought that but because he’s on the personnel list it made me wonder if he is an employee in some way.

I might be wrong but I seem to remember he still holds a small number of shares. And I think it was the dwarf who appointed him to his Life President's role.

Yeah and it’s been common knowledge for years so can’t understand why everyone’s suddenly moaning about it .

Melts :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

teddybard

Postby teddybard » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:45 am

Whiskyman wrote:
Hammershark wrote:I thought that but because he’s on the personnel list it made me wonder if he is an employee in some way.

Well maybe it is just acknowledging the fact that nobody prior to brown
ripped off the club more efficiently kickimmuts
can't say that this lot may not be more efficient at trousering profits though.
0 x
whufc_crest
IF it's true that we are here to help others,
what are the others doing here??

shakeass “Congratulations.....You’ve been shafted by the Dildo brothers” kickimmuts

JustLikeMyDreams

Postby JustLikeMyDreams » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:08 am

I bet Terrence and the Dave’s get on superbly!
They are from the same mould! :roll:
0 x

Alfiehammer

Postby Alfiehammer » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:55 am

Whiskyman wrote:

That's how I remembered it
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”