Wycombe Pre-season

Chat about anything football related here!
belfasthammer

Wycombe Pre-season

Postby belfasthammer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:22 am

My fellow Belfasthammer mate and family are in England for the Wycombe friendly 14 July Any advice on getting tickets would be appreciated
0 x

Gonzo

Re: Wycombe Pre-season

Postby Gonzo » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:30 am

Just keep an eye on the website mate.

I may well go to that one myself
0 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:21 am

belfasthammer wrote:My fellow Belfasthammer mate and family are in England for the Wycombe friendly 14 July Any advice on getting tickets would be appreciated

Very much doubt you'll need to book advance tickets mate. Unlikely to be the first team anyway so if you do phone up it will probably be a bit like the old joke. I'm sure you know it.

Excuse me, can you tell me what time kick off is please.
What time can you get here sir ?
2 x
People who claim to be modest usually have a lot to be modest about.

Hammershark

Postby Hammershark » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:54 pm

belfasthammer wrote:My fellow Belfasthammer mate and family are in England for the Wycombe friendly 14 July Any advice on getting tickets would be appreciated

Howzit mate,
I have been to a couple of pre season friendly at Wycombe as I live nearby, normally sold by West Ham ticket office for about a tenner each I think.
I will almost certainly be going again so maybe see you guys there....normally get beaten in that friendly but maybe Pellegrini can muster up a better result this time.
0 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:25 pm

Hammershark wrote:

Howzit mate,
I have been to a couple of pre season friendly at Wycombe as I live nearby, normally sold by West Ham ticket office for about a tenner each I think.
I will almost certainly be going again so maybe see you guys there....normally get beaten in that friendly but maybe Pellegrini can muster up a better result this time.

I'd imagine the first team, and Pellegrini, will still be in their training camp mid July mate. It'll be the kids at Wycombe imo.
0 x
People who claim to be modest usually have a lot to be modest about.

Return to “Football Talk”