What a shame

Chat about anything football related here!
Hammershark

What a shame

Postby Hammershark » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:52 am

I’m currently off work at the moment as I’m having a heart procedure done on Tuesday meaning I’ll be at home having to watch the whole World Cup shakeass
What a shame :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: ;)
1 x

BlackDiamond

Re: What a shame

Postby BlackDiamond » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:02 pm

Good luck with that...and all things considered it's a win-win. And when the anesthetist asks you to "count down from 10..." do it backwards,start from 1 - it's the only way your get to 3...
1 x

4ever-blowin-bubbles

Postby 4ever-blowin-bubbles » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:10 pm

hope all goes well for you and hopefully there is a good world cup for you to enjoy
1 x

Brookbonds73

Postby Brookbonds73 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:21 pm

A fine time to get down to the OS using the expert transport links provided and stock up on some club merchandise then, you lazy cunt. kickimmuts
1 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Baddowhammer

Postby Baddowhammer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:23 pm

Hammershark wrote:I’m currently off work at the moment as I’m having a heart procedure done on Tuesday meaning I’ll be at home having to watch the whole World Cup shakeass

Hope all goes good for you HS,don't watch England in a penalty shootout though.COYI
1 x

Hammershark

Postby Hammershark » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:02 pm

Baddowhammer wrote:
Hammershark wrote:I’m currently off work at the moment as I’m having a heart procedure done on Tuesday meaning I’ll be at home having to watch the whole World Cup shakeass

Hope all goes good for you HS,don't watch England in a penalty shootout though.COYI

Ha ha.. yep a penalty shoot out could finish me off ... that’s the trouble with England in finals... I start off thinking I don’t give a shit but as we start progressing you just can’t help getting sucked in to the hope... the dream of winning it... trouble is if a miracle did happen we would would have to listen to Spud fans saying how they won the World Cup for the next 50 years.
0 x

Baddowhammer

Postby Baddowhammer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:23 pm

Hammershark wrote:
Baddowhammer wrote:Hope all goes good for you HS,don't watch England in a penalty shootout though.COYI

Ha ha.. yep a penalty shoot out could finish me off ... that’s the trouble with England in finals... I start off thinking I don’t give a shit but as we start progressing you just can’t help getting sucked in to the hope... the dream of winning it... trouble is if a miracle did happen we would would have to listen to Spud fans saying how they won the World Cup for the next 50 years.

Yeh and to top it the chin will hit four in the final catch 22.COYI
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”