Payet

Chat about anything football related here!

Would you take Dimitri Payet back ??

Poll ended at Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:46 am

Yes
60%
No
40%

Total votes: 67

coburn

Re: Payet

Post by coburn » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:12 pm

Give him a little kickimmuts and then sign him!
0 x

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Post by Oziron » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:16 pm

I personally can't believe that any WHU fan would want him back.....He had his chance and could have become a legend....He fucked us over big time so he can linger in France....Mercenary cunt......
0 x

Towie

Post by Towie » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:30 pm

LawnmowerMan wrote:
1985whu wrote: Don't need that poison returning and upsetting the team spirit in the dressing room.
He didn't upset the dressing room, Bilic did.

The players loved him, Noble is still in contact with him on practically a daily basis.
How do you know this mate?
It not the rumours we were all led to believe.
0 x

only1salty

Post by only1salty » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:52 pm

Fuck him.

Even if the made up shit about not liking Bilic is true - you are a professional footballer paid millions. You are not a spoilt under 7 Sunday kid.

If you are going to claim inside knowledge, quote a source

Just because he keeps in touch with a few mates doesn’t mean everybody loves him.
0 x

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:19 pm

" Noble is still in contact with him on practically a daily basis."

personally I find that very hard to believe at all....why and for what reasons ?
0 x

LawnmowerMan

Post by LawnmowerMan » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:21 pm

only1salty wrote:quote a source
Hahaha. This isn't a piece of coursework. quote a source and people lose their living.

I know what I know which is more than the square root of fuck all that you know.

Other clubs also know what I know, it's why Bilic hasn't been close to a mangerial job since November and is now about as employable as Curbishley.
0 x

hamstew

Post by hamstew » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:34 pm

Dagger wrote:if he came back it would be embarrassing as I for one could not sing the just don't think you understand song

would I want him back not sure think there is better and younger without the baggage to be honest

many said on here he was a fucking French cunt and nothing has made me feel any different, let him jog on to orient
Leyton?
0 x

1985whu

Post by 1985whu » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:38 pm

LawnmowerMan wrote:
1985whu wrote: Don't need that poison returning and upsetting the team spirit in the dressing room.

The players loved him, Noble is still in contact with him on practically a daily basis.

We'll have to agree to disagree on that one. That's not what I was reading at the time. But I suppose we all read different things from different sources. He's still a mardy cnut though. He's like a bloke who shags around, gets caught, finds out the grass isn't greener on the other side then comes snivelling back to his wife. He can fcuk right off!
0 x

thomasswe

Post by thomasswe » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:00 pm

1985whu wrote:
LawnmowerMan wrote:

We'll have to agree to disagree on that one. That's not what I was reading at the time. But I suppose we all read different things from different sources. He's still a mardy cnut though. He's like a bloke who shags around, gets caught, finds out the grass isn't greener on the other side then comes snivelling back to his wife. He can fcuk right off!
quite literally shagging around was the start of him leaving in the first place
0 x

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:24 pm

My favourite player since Trevor Brooking

I don’t care who he’s been porking, what his wife thinks, whether he had the hump or went on strike (and was still our best player) or if he eats fucking snails and frog legs

Never gonna happen but he’d be worth getting simply for supplying Hernandez, who is the best natural goalscorer we’ve had since Tony Cottee
0 x

Social Media