I remember 4th July 1990 like yesterday.

Chat about anything football related here!
Clayton

Re: I remember 4th July 1990 like yesterday.

Post by Clayton » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:54 pm

terrya1965 wrote:
h69 wrote:
James. I totally agree with you. Club stuff goes to one side for me when they have the three lions on the badge

I agree,I have 2 teams I support,CLUB,West Ham,NATIONAL,England.It don`t matter what club they come from?England is my blood and where I was born and live.

1990 was a sickener for me losing in the Semi`s v Germany,like 2006 losing to Liverpool in the Cup.
I am of the same sentiment , so got to agree Terry !
0 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:23 am

Clayton wrote:
terrya1965 wrote:

I agree,I have 2 teams I support,CLUB,West Ham,NATIONAL,England.It don`t matter what club they come from?England is my blood and where I was born and live.

1990 was a sickener for me losing in the Semi`s v Germany,like 2006 losing to Liverpool in the Cup.

Nah,that Passion,Fun,Pure joy,of watching England in a world up,it's just not there anymore,
I want England to win cos I'm English and a huge patriot,but more from a "its good for the country"
point of view as opposed to being a Footie Fan...
Hard to explain......Love West Ham...but lost my love of top flight Footie over the years...
Pl and all the shit that goes with it...just don't relate to the players anymore,bunch of
millionaire posers.....not all I know.
So on top of this, Knowing the shit and abuse I/we will be getting over the years from you know
who.........Takes the edge off I spose....

Like i said I'm seriously gutted I feel this way.....I just do....
0 x

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:44 am

mkhammer wrote:
Clayton wrote:

Nah,that Passion,Fun,Pure joy,of watching England in a world up,it's just not there anymore,
I want England to win cos I'm English and a huge patriot,but more from a "its good for the country"
Hard to explain......Love West Ham...but lost my love of top flight Footie over the years...
Pl and all the shit that goes with it...just don't relate to the players anymore,bunch of
So on top of this, Knowing the shit and abuse I/we will be getting over the years from you know

If we get to the final and it's in injury time.
The ball's in the French box, someone shoots and it hits Brucies chin, deflects off Alli's minge, and trickles over the line, I will be eternally grateful, ecstatically happy, proud etc.
But come the football season, they shall be the scum, the whole scum, and nothing but the scum.
Amen.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Clayton

Post by Clayton » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:02 pm

Brookbonds73 wrote:
mkhammer wrote:

If we get to the final and it's in injury time.
The ball's in the French box, someone shoots and it hits Brucies chin, deflects off Alli's minge, and trickles over the line, I will be eternally grateful, ecstatically happy, proud etc.
But come the football season, they shall be the scum, the whole scum, and nothing but the scum.
Amen.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x

Social Media