Welcome Jack

Chat about anything football related here!
coburn

Re: Welcome Jack

Postby coburn » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:24 pm

brilliant sign whufc_crest
1 x

Neville Bartos

Re: Jack Wilshere? Aaah,.....

Postby Neville Bartos » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:24 pm

[align=][/align]
hammerwell75 wrote:Numbers , he hasn't even joined up with the rest of the squad and your already putting this signing down . Is it really your opinion that he's gunna be a failure or do you just want to be the one who says " I told you so " ?

We have bought in a world class Manger , DOF , Sullys keeping out of the limelight as well as his kids , We are also breaking our Transfer window by trying to get players in to mive us forward as a club, yet you never seem to post anything positive on here ..........

Why dont you put up a list of all the players that you would sign ( within our reach / budget ) and come the end of the season we can compare the 2 sets of players and then if you turn out right you can have your 5 mins of gloating .......

whufc_crest

He's desperate for that 'I told you so' moment.
Trouble is he's fucking clueless. :i am genuinely amused:
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:32 pm

Is he better than Noble, Kouyate and Obiang?
If the answer is yes, it's good business.
On a free makes it ×2 good business.
We needed a signing like this IF we want an Anderson or Fernandes.
1 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

andyginbrasil

Postby andyginbrasil » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:59 pm

hammerwell75 wrote:Numbers , he hasn't even joined up with the rest of the squad and your already putting this signing down . Is it really your opinion that he's gunna be a failure or do you just want to be the one who says " I told you so " ?

We have bought in a world class Manger , DOF , Sullys keeping out of the limelight as well as his kids , We are also breaking our Transfer window by trying to get players in to mive us forward as a club, yet you never seem to post anything positive on here ..........

Why dont you put up a list of all the players that you would sign ( within our reach / budget ) and come the end of the season we can compare the 2 sets of players and then if you turn out right you can have your 5 mins of gloating .......

whufc_crest

I really don't think Numbers is worried about us, apart from the jealousy side ....he should be more worried about his own club, what they are doing in this transfer window and the dismal transfers they have achieved in the last few years..and the number of quality players who have left or want to leave.
0 x

eskimo joe

Postby eskimo joe » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:40 pm

whufc_crest

Why would he and why would he care,And the point of the last? He takes his 5 mins gloating often, but its over his misguided belief he is never wrong.
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

dagenhamdave

Postby dagenhamdave » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:42 pm

Welcome Jack, hope you do well for all our sake's. :D
1 x

terrya1965

Postby terrya1965 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:17 pm

Wilshire on a FREE is a great signing.He could turn out to be a fabulous signing,he may not,but we are't paying out of our arse if it dosen`t work out.

WELCOME JACK,
2 x

hd1

Postby hd1 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:18 pm

andyginbrasil wrote:I really don't think Numbers is worried about us, apart from the jealousy side ....he should be more worried about his own club, what they are doing in this transfer window and the dismal transfers they have achieved in the last few years..and the number of quality players who have left or want to leave.

Don't forget the massive overspend on the ground and the fact it won't be finished when they're saying ;)
0 x

andyginbrasil

Postby andyginbrasil » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:33 pm

hd1 wrote:
andyginbrasil wrote:I really don't think Numbers is worried about us, apart from the jealousy side ....he should be more worried about his own club, what they are doing in this transfer window and the dismal transfers they have achieved in the last few years..and the number of quality players who have left or want to leave.

Don't forget the massive overspend on the ground and the fact it won't be finished when they're saying ;)

Every time I see the ground I remember the West Ham scarf someone buried in the foundations.... :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
1 x

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:40 pm

Clayton wrote:
Gonzo wrote:
I don't normally go for the YouTube clips but this is HD Premier Lg stuff from the season just gone.

It's clearly much better than Obiang or Kouyate in there.

No denying his skill Kris but , at the moment with no other transfer rumour concerning a creative deep lying enforcer type player I think Jack will be hung out to dry by the club . I personally think a Fernandes type player would benefit the midfield and Jack .

Mate, there is a ton off stuff in the offing. The club have leaked today that they are going to bring in an additional 3 significant transfers this week one of which will break the record. Also there is likely to be a free or loan signing to compliment them.
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”