Welcome Jack

Chat about anything football related here!
h69

Re: Welcome Jack

Postby h69 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:29 am

ToneLoc wrote:Well pleased with this one.
The "if" may be a considerable one..... but if he does stay fit, he'll be a huge asset to how MP wants to play.
Yes there's a risk..... but worth it imo.

I have never seen a player leave a club with so much love from the selling clubs fans ... check the comments in the tweet below. No slagging us off, no slagging him off.....pretty classy, he obviously is loved there.

0 x

Gonzo

Re: Jack Wilshere? Aaah,.....

Postby Gonzo » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:30 am

garnett wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

Mate, there is a ton off stuff in the offing. The club have leaked today that they are going to bring in an additional 3 significant transfers this week one of which will break the record. Also there is likely to be a free or loan signing to compliment them.

Morning, without starting a new thread I would like to be the first to thank the supporters who`s resolve was finally broken and entered the field of play v Burnley fully knowing that that they would be banned for life.
I firmly believe that their unselfish action of taking that bullet finally made our board realise that enough was enough, we would never have signed these players without their sacrifice.

Gentlemen, I salute you.

Hello mate.

I spoke to someone yesterday who said that Sully was really shaken-up by what happened and was keen to avoid a repeat.

Apparently he did the Diop and Fredricks deals but since the new fella arrived 2 weeks ago he's not been involved in the transfers at all.
0 x

Ron Manager

Postby Ron Manager » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:35 am

Gonzo wrote:
garnett wrote:
Morning, without starting a new thread I would like to be the first to thank the supporters who`s resolve was finally broken and entered the field of play v Burnley fully knowing that that they would be banned for life.
I firmly believe that their unselfish action of taking that bullet finally made our board realise that enough was enough, we would never have signed these players without their sacrifice.

Gentlemen, I salute you.

Hello mate.

I spoke to someone yesterday who said that Sully was really shaken-up by what happened and was keen to avoid a repeat.

Apparently he did the Diop and Fredricks deals but since the new fella arrived 2 weeks ago he's not been involved in the transfers at all.

I'll wait until the window closes to see if we still have Arnie and Rice on the books before I believe the little cunt's turned over a new leaf.
1 x

brookingslovechild

Postby brookingslovechild » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:38 am

3232 wrote:
brookingslovechild wrote:
im not sure 15-20m buys an awful lot in todays crazy world, so free is free is free, could of course be paying 100k a week to someone unproven ... come on fella give us a little joy, just a smiley or something, i need to know you smile, go on just for moi.

shakeass

that's the spirit...good work my man :D

i'm only happy when your happy.
0 x

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:51 am

Ron Manager wrote:
Gonzo wrote:
Hello mate.

I'll wait until the window closes to see if we still have Arnie and Rice on the books before I believe the little cunt's turned over a new leaf.

And so you (and the rest of us) should mate.

I'm very confident about Rice staying but the Dortmund fella looks a lot like Arnie in terms of style of play which is a slight concern.
1 x

Since 66

Postby Since 66 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:53 am

Has not crossed his arms for any of the media shots. Respect to him in spades for that.

Hopefully the time to do that will come when he has earnt it.
0 x

h69

Postby h69 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:03 am

Since 66 wrote:Has not crossed his arms for any of the media shots. Respect to him in spades for that.

Au Contraire Blackadder......... ;)

2 x

thomasswe

Postby thomasswe » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:09 am

h69 wrote:
Since 66 wrote:Has not crossed his arms for any of the media shots. Respect to him in spades for that.

Tbf most if not every signing does this, they are probably told to during the photo shoot.
0 x

h69

Postby h69 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:18 am

thomasswe wrote:
h69 wrote:

Tbf most if not every signing does this, they are probably told to during the photo shoot.

Yep and I know some dont like it but I dont have an issue with it.
0 x

Baddowhammer

Postby Baddowhammer » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:46 am

Everything seems a bit too rosy,I am half waiting for the "but" moment,when Sully Will get Pelle to explain we had to offset the cost of incoming players by selling Arnie,half the window imo is keeping our best players.COYI
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”