tuesday's news and gossip includes west ham 10.7.18.

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Re: tuesday's news and gossip includes west ham 10.7.18.

Postby Brookbonds73 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:04 am

Cheers Steve.
Good time to be a Hammer.
1 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

BM Jon

Postby BM Jon » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:24 pm

Some great articles today, cheers Steve ;)
0 x

Hammertime

Postby Hammertime » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:42 pm

Ron Manager wrote:
eastcoastclaret wrote:Top man CH for a great round up.
Good to see the Wiltshire deal over the line. For a free it seems like a no brainer to me. If the Diop, Balbuena,Yamalenko and Anderson deals all go through is this signaling the beginning of the end for the existing players Or will they become squad players giving us a bit of depth? I think Nobles chances of being first on the team sheet are looking limited so where is it going to leave our club captain?
Interesting that, as yet,I’ve read nothing whatsoever regarding any new outgoings....

I was thinking exactly the same thing. Trying to piece together the side with everyone we've signed, are very close to signing (and fit obviously). There are some old stalwarts who won't get a game. I'm not knocking Noble, he stood up to be counted last season when others didn't and it was his wonder goal at Leicester that effectively sealed our safety. But where does he fit in ?

What is a given is that we as West Ham fans will give the new manager & system time to settle! The only problem with perceived upgrades en masse, is getting them & our existing players on the same wavelength in the timeframe allowed by a restless fan base.
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”