Andriy Yarmolenko is a West Ham player it appears

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
h69
Posts: 2864
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Ruislip, Middlesex

Re: Andriy Yarmolenko is a West Ham player it appears

Postby h69 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:52 am

Brookbonds73 wrote:And he didn't cost a yarm or a leg!

Hat, coat, keys, balaclava, door.


Someone on the radio used that pun also.
0 x

User avatar
aklhammer
Posts: 411
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 1:46 am
Location: 200km North of Hobbiton

Re: Andriy Yarmolenko is a West Ham player it appears

Postby aklhammer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:31 am

Many outlets are saying we are now doing a 2017 Everton, assembling expensive assets quickly that wont gel. I'm too excited to care.

Does it just take a well respected manager at the helm to cause this kind of renaissance?

If so, we must have had some dogshit managers in the past then :lol:
0 x

User avatar
brookingslovechild
Posts: 342
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 10:39 am
Location: Manchester

Re: Andriy Yarmolenko is a West Ham player it appears

Postby brookingslovechild » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:50 am

aklhammer wrote:Many outlets are saying we are now doing a 2017 Everton, assembling expensive assets quickly that wont gel. I'm too excited to care.

Does it just take a well respected manager at the helm to cause this kind of renaissance?

If so, we must have had some dogshit managers in the past then :i am genuinely amused:



the Everton scenario crossed my mind as well, just hope we dont need BFS to save us after xmas :(

bleeding exciting aint it tho???
0 x

User avatar
h69
Posts: 2864
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Ruislip, Middlesex

Re: Andriy Yarmolenko is a West Ham player it appears

Postby h69 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:47 am

brookingslovechild wrote:
aklhammer wrote:Many outlets are saying we are now doing a 2017 Everton, assembling expensive assets quickly that wont gel. I'm too excited to care.

Does it just take a well respected manager at the helm to cause this kind of renaissance?

If so, we must have had some dogshit managers in the past then :i am genuinely amused:



the Everton scenario crossed my mind as well, just hope we dont need BFS to save us after xmas :(

bleeding exciting aint it tho???


Their problem was that they bought a load of No. 10 type players to make chances but lost Lukaku and replaced him with no one as Giroud pulled out of a move at the last moment so there was no one to feed the ball to.

Plus I think I read that Koeman fell out with the squad as he hardly spoke to them. I think he let the adulation of Southampton go to his head

I doubt Pellegrini will make that kind of error..he is a seasoned manager to say the least but who knows.
0 x


User avatar
h69
Posts: 2864
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Ruislip, Middlesex

Re: Andriy Yarmolenko is a West Ham player it appears

Postby h69 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:14 pm

Castiron wrote:http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11685/11438706/why-west-ham-should-be-excited-by-andriy-yarmolenko-signing


Good article. He had a decent game on Saturday I thought.
0 x

User avatar
Castiron
Posts: 2371
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 6:22 pm

Re: Andriy Yarmolenko is a West Ham player it appears

Postby Castiron » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:53 pm

h69 wrote:
Castiron wrote:http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11685/11438706/why-west-ham-should-be-excited-by-andriy-yarmolenko-signing


Good article. He had a decent game on Saturday I thought.

I haven't seen any highlights so can't comment I'm afraid. Sounds like he's the real deal though.
0 x


Return to “Football Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: OZHAMMER and 32 guests