Andriy Yarmolenko is a West Ham player it appears

Chat about anything football related here!
Hammertime

Re: Andriy Yarmolenko is a West Ham player it appears

Post by Hammertime » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:47 pm

h69 wrote:
Hammertime wrote:Also somewhat interesting that Yarmalenko couldn't get in the Dortmund side, on the right wing, ahead of the American Pusliic. Only injuries to the the latter afforded him playing time last season and is a big reason they offloaded.
Was injuries to the former that caused the issue and then Dortmund were in a mess.

Interestingly the Dortmund fans seem sad to see him go despite him not really hitting it off there....I wonder why ?

Worth signing just for this v Spurs : " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yup, meant "former" and there goes another well thought our post!!!!
0 x

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:00 pm

I don't know a lot about the player but if the manager sees him as a part of the jigsaw then fair enough.

It looks like Sully is backing the fella with cash though.
0 x

Ron Manager

Post by Ron Manager » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:03 pm

Gonzo wrote:I don't know a lot about the player but if the manager sees him as a part of the jigsaw then fair enough.

Said through gritted teeth I suspect.

:lol:
0 x

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:12 pm

And he didn't cost a yarm or a leg!

Hat, coat, keys, balaclava, door.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:20 pm

Ron Manager wrote:
IronsForever wrote:..............................................................FABIANSKI...........................................

......FREDERICKS....................RICE............................DIOP....................................MASUAKU.............

........................................Noble..........................obiang...............................................

.............................................................whilshire.......................................
..................................Anderson............Arnie....................Yarmelenko................
I was wondering why Fabian Balbuena didn't feature. Maybe you either forgot, or only class him as a bench warmer. Either way, he's only played 7 times in 3 years for his country. I've heard he's good, but it's doubtful he'd get a work permit. So Ogbonna alongside Diop in the back 4 for me.

Pushing Rice up into a DF role alongside either Noble or Obiang.

IF the Anderson deal gets done, and I still have my doubts then I agree with the rest. An exciting team.
I actually like the look of Fabian , Ron! He is tall and powerful and loves to get in the box when he can. From what i have seen on youtube he can move the ball well for a center back. So many possibilities if we get the signings. Is Rice experienced enough to play such an important role in that center? Martin O Neil thinks so , so maybe Pellegrini has idea's about playing him there also. Very interesting times for us IF we get them 2 signings , Anderson and Fabian
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:57 pm

Ron Manager wrote:
Gonzo wrote:I don't know a lot about the player but if the manager sees him as a part of the jigsaw then fair enough.

Said through gritted teeth I suspect.

:i am genuinely amused:
:lol:
0 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:05 pm

The best thing about this signing is that a week ago it was Yarmolenko instead of Anderson, now it's looking like Yarmolenko and Anderson.

Trying not to get too excited, but it aint half tempting. :D
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:10 pm

Welcome.
When our team emerge from the tunnel at Liverpool next month, will we know any of the faces. ;) :D
0 x

Dicksies Diner

Post by Dicksies Diner » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:27 am

I wish him Well at our Club. The one thing I refuse to Do is watch a YouTube clip of any player. Look forward to see hi. Live real soon...... Well unless he gets injured.
0 x
Love,peace and harmony to all Hammers.
Fuck the board.

h69

Post by h69 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:51 am

Dicksies Diner wrote:I wish him Well at our Club. The one thing I refuse to Do is watch a YouTube clip of any player. Look forward to see hi. Live real soon...... Well unless he gets injured.
There is no point as they always look good on them...but watching him score v the Spuds is quite entertaining.
0 x

Social Media