Andriy Yarmolenko is a West Ham player it appears

Chat about anything football related here!
h69

Re: Andriy Yarmolenko is a West Ham player it appears

Postby h69 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:52 am

Brookbonds73 wrote:And he didn't cost a yarm or a leg!

Hat, coat, keys, balaclava, door.

Someone on the radio used that pun also.
0 x

aklhammer

Postby aklhammer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:31 am

Many outlets are saying we are now doing a 2017 Everton, assembling expensive assets quickly that wont gel. I'm too excited to care.

Does it just take a well respected manager at the helm to cause this kind of renaissance?

If so, we must have had some dogshit managers in the past then :i am genuinely amused:
0 x

brookingslovechild

Postby brookingslovechild » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:50 am

aklhammer wrote:Many outlets are saying we are now doing a 2017 Everton, assembling expensive assets quickly that wont gel. I'm too excited to care.

Does it just take a well respected manager at the helm to cause this kind of renaissance?

If so, we must have had some dogshit managers in the past then :i am genuinely amused:

the Everton scenario crossed my mind as well, just hope we dont need BFS to save us after xmas :(

bleeding exciting aint it tho???
0 x

h69

Postby h69 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:47 am

brookingslovechild wrote:
aklhammer wrote:Many outlets are saying we are now doing a 2017 Everton, assembling expensive assets quickly that wont gel. I'm too excited to care.

the Everton scenario crossed my mind as well, just hope we dont need BFS to save us after xmas :(

bleeding exciting aint it tho???

Their problem was that they bought a load of No. 10 type players to make chances but lost Lukaku and replaced him with no one as Giroud pulled out of a move at the last moment so there was no one to feed the ball to.

Plus I think I read that Koeman fell out with the squad as he hardly spoke to them. I think he let the adulation of Southampton go to his head

I doubt Pellegrini will make that kind of error..he is a seasoned manager to say the least but who knows.
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”