Lucas Perez

Chat about anything football related here!
JustLikeMyDreams

Re: Lucas Perez

Postby JustLikeMyDreams » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:01 pm

For 4 million it seems a decent bit of business.He cost Arse 17.5 mill only two seasons ago and never got a chance there!
He must have done ok on his loan away from them last season,to be on our radar.
He looks more back up too Arnie and Chica to me!
0 x

thomasswe

Postby thomasswe » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:03 pm

HamstasParadise wrote:"Lucas scored in seven successive La Liga matches for Deportivo La Coruna between 30 October and 19 December 2015, including goals against Atletico Madrid, Sevilla and Barcelona, to equal a club record set by the Brazilian forward Bebeto in the 1992/93 season."

Anyone who can score in 7 successive La Liga games can't be too shabby.......

Mind you Sakho scored in six on the trot for us in the PL ...

Sakho was in all fairness lucky to go on that streak. Had decent attributes but very limited technically
0 x

Baddowhammer

Postby Baddowhammer » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:08 pm

Towie wrote:Does this mean the end of Snodgrass? Thought he done enough during preseason to be a reliable one from the bench or a starter if he kept up the good displays.

Or is signing Perez more competition for Chicharito?

No I think this guy is a back up striker,according to gooners I've spoke to he can play the role behind the striker but is best up top,so Snodgrass should get his chance at some stage this season....maybe.COYI
0 x

Mikeveep

Postby Mikeveep » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:20 pm

Great pedigree...

Will become the eighth Spaniard to play for West Ham United amongst whom were Kepa Blanco, Diego Tristan, Manuel Almunia, Alvaro Arbeloa .
0 x

thomasswe

Postby thomasswe » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:53 pm

Husillos ano gst other things said Perez really wanted to come here and also that his style is different from our currect strikers, which will give us options.

Good luck Lucas! Hope you prove to be a success!
0 x

hammerwell75

Postby hammerwell75 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:15 pm

Gonzo wrote:
hammerwell75 wrote:

Thought Martinez has been sent out on loan ?

Might be wrong and could of just been linked with going out on a season long loan , anyone else herd anything ?

I think you're getting confused with Haksabanovic who has just joined Malaga on a years loan mate.

Thought I'd seen he was linked with a move away , I know they are only quoting it as looking more likely today , but I did read that he was being touted for a loan before this ......

https://thisisfutbol.com/2018/08/blogs/ ... loan-exit/
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”