How do we get out of this hole?

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
terrya1965
Posts: 3030
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: How do we get out of this hole?

Postby terrya1965 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:45 am

Gonzo wrote:
eastcoastclaret wrote:


Ffs! I’m crying here..
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ms Riley in waders!!! So many jokes to conjure... I can’t breathe......
I think I will compose myself, at least till B.B. posts.....

:D


Fishing by numbers.jpg


I`m sure Rachel will do it for a tidy little fee. ;)
0 x

User avatar
andyginbrasil
Posts: 1969
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:05 am
Location: Brasil

Re: How do we get out of this hole?

Postby andyginbrasil » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:31 am

eastcoastclaret wrote:I think I will compose myself, at least till B.B. posts.....

:D


I am also waiting in anticipation for those words of wisdom from the master of the understatement ......where are you BB :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x

User avatar
3731
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:32 am

Re: How do we get out of this hole?

Postby 3731 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:04 am

wokinghama wrote:I think you’re correct.

We need to offload all of the new signings in the next 48 hours, and hope to pick up some replacements from the lower leagues.

Job jobbed.

I think I’ve seen the light with regards to your football intellect, and would suggest that you contact the club to see if they have any scouting or even coaching positions.

Good work numbers!


I had thought about this option but was not sure the viability of getting the players out by Thursday. We didn't have much competition for these signings so hard to see how we can offload quickly.

Lower league signings? Absolutely
Compare these funds to lower league signings like Dev, Vardy, Les Ferdinand, Kevin Phillips, Roy Keane, Dele Alli and lots more.

I fell some of your comments are on point.
1 x

User avatar
wokinghama
Posts: 518
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 2:38 pm

Re: How do we get out of this hole?

Postby wokinghama » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:42 am

3731 wrote:
wokinghama wrote:I think you’re correct.

We need to offload all of the new signings in the next 48 hours, and hope to pick up some replacements from the lower leagues.

Job jobbed.

I think I’ve seen the light with regards to your football intellect, and would suggest that you contact the club to see if they have any scouting or even coaching positions.

Good work numbers!


I had thought about this option but was not sure the viability of getting the players out by Thursday. We didn't have much competition for these signings so hard to see how we can offload quickly.

Lower league signings? Absolutely
Compare these funds to lower league signings like Dev, Vardy, Les Ferdinand, Kevin Phillips, Roy Keane, Dele Alli and lots more.

I fell some of your comments are on point.


Forget all those recent players like Dev, you really can’t look past Lord Kinnaird and what he did for Old Etonians, and Wanderers before that.
1 x
Chim Chimeney

User avatar
jameskel
Posts: 1303
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 11:22 pm

Re: How do we get out of this hole?

Postby jameskel » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:46 am

:D :D :D


Numbers, you clever boy.

Gonzo, do you have any of Ann widdecombe tooled up? Thx
0 x
Taans can fuck right off

User avatar
Gonzo
Posts: 6118
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm

Re: How do we get out of this hole?

Postby Gonzo » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:31 am

jameskel wrote::D :D :D


Numbers, you clever boy.

Gonzo, do you have any of Ann widdecombe tooled up? Thx


That might be one for the private message inbox mate.
0 x

User avatar
Baddowhammer
Posts: 1348
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:00 pm

Re: How do we get out of this hole?

Postby Baddowhammer » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:19 pm

A.Fox wrote:That is quite rude. Rachel is lovely and my neighbour. Hush your mouth.

I was born at home in Shoebury Blythe Ave,I now live in Southchurch,is she really a neighbour and what is she famous for.COYI
0 x

User avatar
A.Fox
Posts: 96
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:14 pm

Re: How do we get out of this hole?

Postby A.Fox » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:37 pm

No, she no longer lives in Southend though her parents still live in Leigh. She lived in The Broadway when she was married to Jamie but now lives in London with Pasha from Strictly. Lucky man. I love her!
1 x

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 2630
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'

Re: How do we get out of this hole?

Postby Neville Bartos » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:34 pm

A.Fox wrote:I love her!


We all do
I read somewhere that Countdown should be called Rachel Riley's Arse. It might be the most accurate thing I've ever seen.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
A.Fox
Posts: 96
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:14 pm

Re: How do we get out of this hole?

Postby A.Fox » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:41 pm

You may well be right. I cannot think of any other reason for watching CD.
0 x


Return to “Football Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 1985whu, Google [Bot] and 30 guests