How do we get out of this hole?

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
hd1
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:28 pm
Location: Lost, looking for who we used to be
x 43
x 36

Re: How do we get out of this hole?

Post by hd1 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:23 pm

How do we get out of this hole?

Easy.....

Image
0 x

User avatar
Noni
Posts: 2346
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:20 pm
x 138
x 27

Re: How do we get out of this hole?

Post by Noni » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:50 pm

[quote="hd1"]How do we get out of this hole?

Easy.....

She can climb me anyday... Would love to hold that ladder!........ :D
Last edited by Noni on Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

User avatar
Sofa
Posts: 277
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 7:16 pm

Re: How do we get out of this hole?

Post by Sofa » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:58 pm

wokinghama wrote:
Marco Boogers Boots wrote:Why even reply? That's what a troll wants.

If we see a thread started by numbers, ignore the whole thread. If numbers posts in an active thread, carry on as if that post weren't there.

He or she will soon get bored and fuck off to another site to get reactions to wank over.
I’ve been thinking the same for years MBB, but it doesn’t happen.

Just not bothered about arguing with the sad little shitcunt, and I don’t let his posts wind me up.

He’s proved what low life scum he is plenty enough over the years, and always bottles it when invited for a face to face chat, surprisingly !!

Talking of which, where’s Sofa these days? Always enjoyed his posts.
Alright wok
I am around mate just don’t post. Still read most threads and funnily enough enjoy our ginger knuckled friends posts much more than when I got involved.
Personally I think the signings are good but what do I know compared to the oracle.
Keep up the good work digits, I’m loving your work.
0 x

User avatar
papawhisky
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: How do we get out of this hole?

Post by papawhisky » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:21 pm

On an unrelated note, I dropped a sofa on my foot at work 2 weeks ago and broke my big toe.

Your fault
0 x

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 7124
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Contact:

Re: How do we get out of this hole?

Post by Taansend » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:05 pm

Sofa wrote:
wokinghama wrote:
I’ve been thinking the same for years MBB, but it doesn’t happen.

Just not bothered about arguing with the sad little shitcunt, and I don’t let his posts wind me up.

He’s proved what low life scum he is plenty enough over the years, and always bottles it when invited for a face to face chat, surprisingly !!

Talking of which, where’s Sofa these days? Always enjoyed his posts.
Alright wok
I am around mate just don’t post. Still read most threads and funnily enough enjoy our ginger knuckled friends posts much more than when I got involved.
Personally I think the signings are good but what do I know compared to the oracle.
Keep up the good work digits, I’m loving your work.
Sofa

I'll be in the UK in 4 weeks if you want to do a line of coke off my abs
0 x

User avatar
Sofa
Posts: 277
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 7:16 pm

Re: How do we get out of this hole?

Post by Sofa » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:24 pm

Taansend wrote:
Sofa wrote:
Alright wok
I am around mate just don’t post. Still read most threads and funnily enough enjoy our ginger knuckled friends posts much more than when I got involved.
Personally I think the signings are good but what do I know compared to the oracle.
Keep up the good work digits, I’m loving your work.
Sofa

I'll be in the UK in 4 weeks if you want to do a line of coke off my abs
If the immigration let you in. The offer still stands from your last visit if you want a day out.
0 x

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 7124
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Contact:

Re: How do we get out of this hole?

Post by Taansend » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:22 am

Sofa wrote:
Taansend wrote:
Sofa

I'll be in the UK in 4 weeks if you want to do a line of coke off my abs
If the immigration let you in. The offer still stands from your last visit if you want a day out.
I have no fucking problem getting into the UK as I have a UK passport.

I have major fucking problems getting back into the US as they lost my new green card. I was at Immigration this morning & they told me I might have to reapply (another $600) because THEY lost my Green Card :shock: I renewed it 18 months ago. Wankers
0 x

User avatar
wokinghama
Posts: 552
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 2:38 pm
x 25
x 6

Re: How do we get out of this hole?

Post by wokinghama » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:24 pm

Sofa wrote:
wokinghama wrote:
I’ve been thinking the same for years MBB, but it doesn’t happen.

Just not bothered about arguing with the sad little shitcunt, and I don’t let his posts wind me up.

He’s proved what low life scum he is plenty enough over the years, and always bottles it when invited for a face to face chat, surprisingly !!

Talking of which, where’s Sofa these days? Always enjoyed his posts.
Alright wok
I am around mate just don’t post. Still read most threads and funnily enough enjoy our ginger knuckled friends posts much more than when I got involved.
Personally I think the signings are good but what do I know compared to the oracle.
Keep up the good work digits, I’m loving your work.
Good to hear from you Sofa.

Will you make any games this season? Would be good to meet you on the boats after all these years.
0 x
Chim Chimeney

User avatar
wokinghama
Posts: 552
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 2:38 pm
x 25
x 6

Re: How do we get out of this hole?

Post by wokinghama » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:26 pm

Taansend wrote:
Sofa wrote:
If the immigration let you in. The offer still stands from your last visit if you want a day out.
I have no fucking problem getting into the UK as I have a UK passport.

I have major fucking problems getting back into the US as they lost my new green card. I was at Immigration this morning & they told me I might have to reapply (another $600) because THEY lost my Green Card :shock: I renewed it 18 months ago. Wankers
Cmon Taarns, you know it’s not a green card issue.

It’s because you’re on the turtle fiddlers list.

Hope you get it sorted mate, and cheaply!
0 x
Chim Chimeney

User avatar
Sofa
Posts: 277
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 7:16 pm

Re: How do we get out of this hole?

Post by Sofa » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:16 pm

wokinghama wrote:
Sofa wrote:
Alright wok
I am around mate just don’t post. Still read most threads and funnily enough enjoy our ginger knuckled friends posts much more than when I got involved.
Personally I think the signings are good but what do I know compared to the oracle.
Keep up the good work digits, I’m loving your work.
Good to hear from you Sofa.

Will you make any games this season? Would be good to meet you on the boats after all these years.
Yeah will definitely be down for a couple of games mate. Be good to meet up with some of the fellas again. Looking forward to this season. My boys joined a new team too so it’s gonna be good.
0 x

Post Reply

Social Media