Spuds Net Spend......Zero

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: Spuds Net Spend......Zero

Post by Whiskyman » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:47 am

Romford wrote:I wish we had their set up...the only thing we can beat them on is quality of support.

We could have another half a dozen transfer dealines and wont have a squad like their's....but if we did there wouldn't be any wilsons available at whatever price.
Their first choice 11 is a bloody good team but they look a bit short when it comes to overall squad strength to me. Particularly if Rose and Aldeweireld disappear to European leagues before the end of August.
0 x
I demand answers. And I demand them now. Why is there only one monopolies commission ?

h69

Post by h69 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:52 am

jameskel wrote:They are are quality team. Will push city this year. Not sure they needed much in the window, other than a forward to push kane.

The fact that they are all cunts, has nothing to do with how good they are
Problem they have is that they have a very good first team and upgrading anyone in that team will cost a lot which is not likely while they are piling up the debt on that stadium.....shame !

I think they will finish around 6th but that is similar to Arsenal who went backwards after paying for their stadium.

Man City and Liverpool will take some catching. Mourinho is just a whining cunt !
0 x

dorsetdano

Post by dorsetdano » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:52 am

The problem they have is that our Transfer window has shut, but everyone else's is open still. Very few of their players would move within the Prem, but some may well be tempted by some of the big European clubs still!
0 x

palerider

Post by palerider » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:06 pm

Much as I loathe the skinless cunts almost as much as the Bindippers you have to say that they have a very good team who will finish comfortably above us.
0 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

Alfiehammer

Post by Alfiehammer » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:29 pm

dorsetdano wrote:The problem they have is that our Transfer window has shut, but everyone else's is open still. Very few of their players would move within the Prem, but some may well be tempted by some of the big European clubs still!

Besides the Spanish two or maybe three, and maybe juventus I don't think there's many BIG European clubs out there any more...the premiership wages has kind of tipped the balance in our favour.

Case in point, we just went and signed one of lazios best players and they had a spot in the Europa league...
0 x

Social Media