Angel Romero

Chat about anything football related here!
h69

Angel Romero

Postby h69 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:13 pm

Anyone hear the full story on this 'Transfer rumour' and its fallout ?

See below from Sean Whetstone and Ex at about 1 hour 41 mins in...It is a bloody funny story in my opinion.

https://www.phoenixfm.com/2018/08/10/we ... y-special/
0 x

Whiskyman

Re: Angel Romero

Postby Whiskyman » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:15 pm

h69 wrote:Anyone hear the full story on this 'Transfer rumour' and its fallout ?

See below from Sean Whetstone and Ex at about 1 hour 41 mins in...It is a bloody funny story in my opinion.

Been done a long time ago mate. Remember Man City used to have a guy called Kiki Musampa ? Someone let it out that his brother Chris was going to sign for someone, can't remember who. The Sun (surprise, surprise) picked up the story, ran with it and were eventually left red faced when someone pointed out that Chris Musampa wasn't, in fact, Kiki's brother but something you might buy in preparation for your party on December 25th.

Priceless.
1 x
If it looks like a cunt, walks like a cunt, and talks like a cunt it's either Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Postby eastcoastclaret » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:29 pm

On the subject of fallout, nice new avatar H69

:D
2 x
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

Baddowhammer

Postby Baddowhammer » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:38 pm

h69 wrote:Anyone hear the full story on this 'Transfer rumour' and its fallout ?

Superb stuff,you couldn't write it.COYI
0 x

hammerwell75

Postby hammerwell75 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:17 pm

eastcoastclaret wrote:On the subject of fallout, nice new avatar H69

:D

Looks even better when you click on it in full screen :geek: :P
0 x

h69

Postby h69 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:36 am

Whiskyman wrote:

Been done a long time ago mate. Remember Man City used to have a guy called Kiki Musampa ? Someone let it out that his brother Chris was going to sign for someone, can't remember who. The Sun (surprise, surprise) picked up the story, ran with it and were eventually left red faced when someone pointed out that Chris Musampa wasn't, in fact, Kiki's brother but something you might buy in preparation for your party on December 25th.

Priceless.

Yes but that didn't lead to four other countries media going nuts and a player suddenly starting to score goals and getting moved up front.
0 x

ToneLoc

Postby ToneLoc » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:19 am

Don't know the bloke but I can picture him with black wavey hair, huge tache, white shirt, chewing a red rose and reeking of Aramis.
1 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

Return to “Football Talk”