Negativity on here

Chat about anything football related here!
Neville Bartos

Re: Negativity on here

Postby Neville Bartos » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:58 pm

Herbiehammer wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:I think this thread is about 3 months out of date. :lol:

Maybe 3 days to early

Its been fucking embarrassing reading some of the shit thats been posted on here

Come on Herbie. No-one, except our fake numerical friend, has been particularly negative of late.
Certainly you could point out plenty of anger, annoyance and cynicism last season, and early in the transfer window, but that has been very well earned over a long period by our chairmen.
I think the vast majority on this site have been pleasantly surprised at what has happened this summer, and subsequently the forum has been pretty upbeat for quite a while now.
To complain about negativity at this point seems a bit out of step, mate.
3 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

ToneLoc

Postby ToneLoc » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:16 pm

The ease of which one can incite a riot :lol:
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

terrya1965

Postby terrya1965 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:43 pm

Herbie,I must be on a different planet to you. :o

Apart the normal Anti West Ham stuff from Numbers,I think the rest of us are very happy indeed with the new manager and his transfer dealings.
0 x

Taansend

Postby Taansend » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:31 am

Herbie Out, the Cunt :D
4 x

Hammershark

Postby Hammershark » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:43 am

Don’t let the basturds get you down Herbie...whoever it was, whenever it was you have my support because you have Hammer in your name :D
But if you were just called Herbie ...... :o
Come on you Irons ! :lol:
0 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:53 am

Apart from the obvious numerically challenged one I haven't seen a lot of negativity. Hardly any in fact. But I have seen a lot of over the top positivity suggesting because we have splashed the cash we will be challenging for the top honours.

We've bought in 8 new players who will be part of the first team squad and they are going to need time to gel. Let's hope people are a bit sensible and give it time to happen.
6 x
If it looks like a cunt, walks like a cunt, and talks like a cunt it's either Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.

Clayton

Postby Clayton » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:31 am

terrya1965 wrote:Herbie,I must be on a different planet to you. :o

Apart the normal Anti West Ham stuff from Numbers,I think the rest of us are very happy indeed with the new manager and his transfer dealings.

You speak for yourself Tel , I may be happy with the new manager and the new Goalkeep who is one the best in the league ( and some really want Adrian to be 1st choice ) :lol: , even Fredericks and Balbuena may be decent signings but as for the rest of the signings I will bide my time before making any outlandish appraisals of them , cant say I am ecstatic . :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
1 x

OZHAMMER

Postby OZHAMMER » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:39 am

I’m not a fan of the whinging and negativity either, but the last three months has been the most positive I’ve seen it in a long time.
1 x

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:57 am

Clayton wrote:
terrya1965 wrote:Herbie,I must be on a different planet to you. :o

You speak for yourself Tel , I may be happy with the new manager and the new Goalkeep who is one the best in the league ( and some really want Adrian to be 1st choice ) :lol: , even Fredericks and Balbuena may be decent signings but as for the rest of the signings I will bide my time before making any outlandish appraisals of them , cant say I am ecstatic . :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Would you be more positive if we'd signed Nacer Chadli?
1 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:53 am

Whiskyman wrote:Apart from the obvious numerically challenged one I haven't seen a lot of negativity. Hardly any in fact. But I have seen a lot of over the top positivity suggesting because we have splashed the cash we will be challenging for the top honours.

We've bought in 8 new players who will be part of the first team squad and they are going to need time to gel. Let's hope people are a bit sensible and give it time to happen.

This . I’m just not allowed to say it .
1 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Return to “Football Talk”