Negativity on here

Chat about anything football related here!
Baddowhammer

Re: Negativity on here

Postby Baddowhammer » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:16 am

Herbiehammer wrote:Has been by far the worse Ive ever seen.

How many of you fickle fuckers have changed their minds

About what exactly.? if it's about staying positive A,it's not in our DNA and B,not many of us has seen some of our newbies.
However I think most have a balanced view,and realise we're a team in transition and not to expect miracles whilst a large number of players find their feet this season.What's up with you Mr.Fucking angry.COYI
3 x

Clayton

Postby Clayton » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:53 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Clayton wrote:
You speak for yourself Tel , I may be happy with the new manager and the new Goalkeep who is one the best in the league ( and some really want Adrian to be 1st choice ) :lol: , even Fredericks and Balbuena may be decent signings but as for the rest of the signings I will bide my time before making any outlandish appraisals of them , cant say I am ecstatic . :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Would you be more positive if we'd signed Nacer Chadli?

:lol: :lol: :lol: only if pellegrini had taken the advise of a certain individual on here.
0 x

Castiron

Postby Castiron » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:05 am

The only reason they've spent the money is because they got found out by all and sundry last season.
If there were no protests and everybody just went along with the shit that kept getting served up,, then those cunts would have carried on as normal.
No change from me they are still horrible fucking shysters.
They've done what every chairman should do if you are at a premiership club, invest in the squad. Especially when you've sold the foundations of a club from under the the fans feet and sold a dream of champions league football :lol:
Big fucking deal, one window does not erase all the shit that has gone before.
I hope Pellegrini does well, seems a decent bloke.
4 x

Towie

Postby Towie » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:06 am

This is the most negative post I’ve seen on here since end of season.(excluding numbnuts ramblings)

I am optimistic with the way it is going under mr p, however this squad will need time to gel and with our hard start we need patience.
1 x

Clayton

Postby Clayton » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:16 am

Whiskyman wrote:Apart from the obvious numerically challenged one I haven't seen a lot of negativity. Hardly any in fact. But I have seen a lot of over the top positivity suggesting because we have splashed the cash we will be challenging for the top honours.

We've bought in 8 new players who will be part of the first team squad and they are going to need time to gel. Let's hope people are a bit sensible and give it time to happen.

Only thing we can do is give them time because they will need it , cant see them clicking from the off that would be something special . They are going to need months to gel I would think maybe a season even , we could be out there with as few as 4 players ( Ogbonna , LB , Noble and Arnautovic ) who have played together in the premiership before , or as many as 8 ( Adrian , Zabs , Ogbonna , LB , Noble , Rice ,Antonio and Arnautovic ) .
Some are saying it would be embarrassing for the club if we dont get into the top six , in reality we should be hopeful of getting into the top half of the table . We have a new management and will more then likely have a new 1st team by the end of the season , we are in a building process that will take a number of seasons to process .
4 x

Baddowhammer

Postby Baddowhammer » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:41 am

goodpost:)
Clayton wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:Apart from the obvious numerically challenged one I haven't seen a lot of negativity. Hardly any in fact. But I have seen a lot of over the top positivity suggesting because we have splashed the cash we will be challenging for the top honours.

We've bought in 8 new players who will be part of the first team squad and they are going to need time to gel. Let's hope people are a bit sensible and give it time to happen.

Only thing we can do is give them time because they will need it , cant see them clicking from the off that would be something special . They are going to need months to gel I would think maybe a season even , we could be out there with as few as 4 players ( Ogbonna , LB , Noble and Arnautovic ) who have played together in the premiership before , or as many as 8 ( Adrian , Zabs , Ogbonna , LB , Noble , Rice ,Antonio and Arnautovic ) .
Some are saying it would be embarrassing for the club if we dont get into the top six , in reality we should be hopeful of getting into the top half of the table . We have a new management and will more then likely have a new 1st team by the end of the season , we are in a building process that will take a number of seasons to process .

goodpost:) spot on Clay.COYI
0 x

terrya1965

Postby terrya1965 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:22 am

Clayton wrote:
terrya1965 wrote:Herbie,I must be on a different planet to you. :o

Apart the normal Anti West Ham stuff from Numbers,I think the rest of us are very happy indeed with the new manager and his transfer dealings.

You speak for yourself Tel , I may be happy with the new manager and the new Goalkeep who is one the best in the league ( and some really want Adrian to be 1st choice ) :lol: , even Fredericks and Balbuena may be decent signings but as for the rest of the signings I will bide my time before making any outlandish appraisals of them , cant say I am ecstatic . :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nothing is ever guaranteed Clayton.

Look at Everton last year.

You have to be optimistic though,considering what has happened in the past 2 seasons in the transfer window.We have a proven world class manager with a decent record,especially managing the less bigger clubs.

I don`t think anyone has said we`d finish top 4 or even Top 6,but we think a TOP 10 FINISH,A DECENT CUP RUN AND SOME ENTERTAINING FOOTBALL will be coming our way this season.That`s what matters after the shit been served up in the past few years(apart from Bilic`s first season,but that was more down to Payet).

Listen,tomorrow,we could get thrashed and I wouldn`t be surprised.This Liverpool side,with City are by far the best,not just in our League,but up with the very best in world football.So I will expect you and Numbers to be on here,saying"I told yo so"..I am not silly,it may take us a few games for the team to gel,but once it does,I think there will be some great football,a few big scalps and most of all,some good football from us.
0 x

terrya1965

Postby terrya1965 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:27 am

Castiron wrote:The only reason they've spent the money is because they got found out by all and sundry last season.
If there were no protests and everybody just went along with the shit that kept getting served up,, then those cunts would have carried on as normal.
No change from me they are still horrible fucking shysters.
They've done what every chairman should do if you are at a premiership club, invest in the squad. Especially when you've sold the foundations of a club from under the the fans feet and sold a dream of champions league football :lol:
Big fucking deal, one window does not erase all the shit that has gone before.
I hope Pellegrini does well, seems a decent bloke.

Maybe they were waiting for that decent manager to come along,that they could trust to spend the money?

Who knows?
0 x

Taansend

Postby Taansend » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:32 am

Baddowhammer wrote:

About what exactly.? if it's about staying positive A,it's not in our DNA and B,not many of us has seen some of our newbies.
However I think most have a balanced view,and realise we're a team in transition and not to expect miracles whilst a large number of players find their feet this season.What's up with you Mr.Fucking angry.COYI

Oh the irony :lol:
0 x

Clayton

Postby Clayton » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:35 pm

terrya1965 wrote:
Clayton wrote:

Nothing is ever guaranteed Clayton.

Look at Everton last year.

You have to be optimistic though,considering what has happened in the past 2 seasons in the transfer window.We have a proven world class manager with a decent record,especially managing the less bigger clubs.

I don`t think anyone has said we`d finish top 4 or even Top 6,but we think a TOP 10 FINISH,A DECENT CUP RUN AND SOME ENTERTAINING FOOTBALL will be coming our way this season.That`s what matters after the shit been served up in the past few years(apart from Bilic`s first season,but that was more down to Payet).

Listen,tomorrow,we could get thrashed and I wouldn`t be surprised.This Liverpool side,with City are by far the best,not just in our League,but up with the very best in world football.So I will expect you and Numbers to be on here,saying"I told yo so"..I am not silly,it may take us a few games for the team to gel,but once it does,I think there will be some great football,a few big scalps and most of all,some good football from us.

Terry many have said we should finish top 6 , a couple last night on the Liverpool preview with Geo , Gonzo and Mike actually said we should finish 4th and it would be embarrassing if we didnt . :roll: My reply to you was actually tongue in cheek , but we have to be optimistic , especially now that we have Pelligrini . But it will take time for it all to gel .
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”