Positivity on here

Chat about anything football related here!
Hammershark

Positivity on here

Postby Hammershark » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:57 am

There’s far too much positivity on here lately, all this good transfer window shit and ooh we are going to do well this year crap because Pellegrini is the Messiah bollocks is really getting on my tits !
Can’t you bunch of muppets just get back to doing what you’re good at ..moaning constantly ! :lol: :lol:
2 x

thomasswe

Re: Positivity on here

Postby thomasswe » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:01 am

Check in when (if :lol: ) we lose a game and thibgs should be back to normal!
1 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:04 am

Hammershark wrote:There’s far too much positivity on here lately, all this good transfer window shit and ooh we are going to do well this year crap because Pellegrini is the Messiah bollocks is really getting on my tits !
Can’t you bunch of muppets just get back to doing what you’re good at ..moaning constantly ! :lol: :lol:

Quite frankly I can’t find anything to moan about tbh .

I’m a little concerned at all the knicker wetting going on cos we’ve spent a few quid before a balls even been kicked in anger and whilst optimistic I think caution and a watching brief is the order of the day .
6 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:13 am

To me,it's great to get excited and enthusiastic bout a new season starting...
Footie needs to be fun and enjoyable..
I'd be Ok if we only made 2/3 signings,and kept Moyes,admittedly wouldn't be dancing in the
streets.. :lol: ,but would still be looking forward to see how the season would pan out.

The Positivity thing...Huge believer in it.....Negativity gets you nowhere,been our problem
seems like forever..we never play with freedom and confidence,always on the backfoot...
We've had plenty of decent players...but they come here and struggle or are just average...Why..
Maybe this year we breakthru a bit ..who knows....be a bit pissed off if were not knocking round
a Euro quali spot.

There's a good chance we're gonna come away with 1 point from our first 3,I'm ready for
it, but my Positivity for the rest of the season wont drop because of it.

But what is hard is the thing with our owners....does put a different spin on things at times,
but try and separate them out from the footie when season starts..
0 x

dagenhamdave

Postby dagenhamdave » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:15 am

thomasswe wrote:Check in when (if :lol: ) we lose a game and thibgs should be back to normal!

So, about 3.30pm on this coming Sunday then? ;)
0 x

Clayton

Postby Clayton » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:30 am

I am always positive as soon as the season starts , every season has been the same almost for over 55 years of supporting my club . In reality my heart says we can beat anyone when that whistle is blown , but my head tells me we could just as easily have lost any game we played . But now especially with Pellegrini at the helm and his staff we actually have something to be really optimistic about , they have the credentials/history that we have never had in out management staff before , they have all been at the top in football . Lets just hope they get the support from the owners for many years to come , because this could be the start of something special !.
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”