Everton v West Ham - Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Clayton

Re: Everton - How would you line us up?

Postby Clayton » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:01 pm

Fabianski
Zabaleta - Balbuena - Diop - Cresswell
Rice ( Captain ) - Sanchez
Antonio - Anderson - Masuaku
Arnautovic
1 x

hd1

Postby hd1 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:15 pm

That Brains is shit, and so are his brothers
0 x

Taansend

Postby Taansend » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:27 pm

Clayton wrote:Fabianski
Arnautovic

I like that team, a lot, but Rice as Captain :o
0 x

brookingslovechild

Postby brookingslovechild » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:18 pm

Arnautovic

i like it clay and worth a punt, just dont see it happening , Jack will be in somewhere as other than anderson i dont see who can pick a pass amongst our lot. For me the best passer is noble and he doesnt seem flavour of the month ..on here on with pelli.

would still prefer a back 3 , which looked more water tight(ish !!) towards end of last season, would defo like anderson as a 10 for a couple of games at least, other than that, got mighty fuck all ideas....other than its Everton and we always fuckin lose against them, one of our (many) bogey teams.

oh and its good to see flat cap stepping upto the mark and starting a match thread, maybe his positive vibes will be the difference. :)
0 x

BlackDiamond

Postby BlackDiamond » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:06 pm

Arnautovic

I think this lineup could beat Everton 0-3. I was going to say 0-4...but I don't want to get silly about it
0 x

terrya1965

Re: Everton v West Ham - Official Match Thread

Postby terrya1965 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:16 pm

It has been said that Everton have a lot of injuries and a few suspensions including Richarlison and Walcott missing.

Maybe this could be our chance to break the duck and go on to gain confidence for the next home games with Chelsea and Man U.Let`s bloody hope so.
0 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:29 pm

terrya1965 wrote:It has been said that Everton have a lot of injuries and a few suspensions including Richarlison and Walcott missing.

Maybe this could be our chance to break the duck and go on to gain confidence for the next home games with Chelsea and Man U.Let`s bloody hope so.

Imo we can consider ourselves lucky games aren't played on paper Terry or we'd probably still be waiting for our first points when Manchester City come to town.

As someone once said Que sera sera.
0 x
If it looks like a cunt, walks like a cunt, and talks like a cunt it's either Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.

Marco Boogers Boots

Postby Marco Boogers Boots » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:20 am

Everton are apparently without Yerry Mina, Andre Gomes, James McCarthy, Phil Jagielka, Michael Keane, Theo Walcott, Idrissa Gueye, Seamus Coleman and Dominic Calvert-Lewin.

Looking at their local press it seems they may be forced to play a non-match fit Bernard. As we nearly signed him he’ll no doubt bag a hat trick :roll:
0 x

punkrockhammer

Postby punkrockhammer » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:45 am

brookingslovechild wrote:
Arnautovic

i like it clay and worth a punt, just dont see it happening , Jack will be in somewhere as other than anderson i dont see who can pick a pass amongst our lot. For me the best passer is noble and he doesnt seem flavour of the month ..on here on with pelli.

would still prefer a back 3 , which looked more water tight(ish !!) towards end of last season, would defo like anderson as a 10 for a couple of games at least, other than that, got mighty fuck all ideas....other than its Everton and we always fuckin lose against them, one of our (many) bogey teams.

oh and its good to see flat cap stepping upto the mark and starting a match thread, maybe his positive vibes will be the difference. :)

I’d pick that tbh as we need to be more solid in the middle and finally get something from a game

Thankfully, it looks like Wheelchair is injured for this one so it’ll be a chance to look at the side without him
0 x

garnett

Postby garnett » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:10 am

Arnautovic

This overly defensive team would get us a point at best if we defend properly, Arnie would as usual be isolated and Rice as Captain is probably 6 years premature
1 x

Return to “Football Talk”