Everton v West Ham - Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
BlackDiamond
Posts: 2952
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:46 pm

Re: Everton v West Ham - Official Match Thread

Postby BlackDiamond » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:38 pm

Castiron wrote:Wilsheres out injured :lol: That didn't take long.

Hmm...that sounds like a football euphemism for dropped with extreme prejudice. Mark Noble was substituted and then "injured" for the next game. Not that I mind, as the lads been a bit of an expensive passenger. Those little flashy dinks and flicks don't help when solid combat is the order of the day.

If we win and I expect us to,expect Jack's next contribution to be against Macclesfield...
0 x

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 9329
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: Everton v West Ham - Official Match Thread

Postby Newmarket » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:18 pm

Whatever the performance on Sunday , it’ll go some way to answering the question on many people’s lips .
The one that asks exactly what Wheelchair’s role in the team is ....
1 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 6761
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Contact:

Re: Everton v West Ham - Official Match Thread

Postby Taansend » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:33 pm

LondonWelsh wrote:I'll think we lose this one by a whisker 3-0


That's David Bellamy's whiskers.
0 x

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 6761
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Contact:

Re: Everton v West Ham - Official Match Thread

Postby Taansend » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:34 pm

Newmarket wrote:Whatever the performance on Sunday , it’ll go some way to answering the question on many people’s lips .
The one that asks exactly what Wheelchair’s role in the team is ....


Who, or what, is Wheelchair?
0 x

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 5460
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm

Re: Everton v West Ham - Official Match Thread

Postby Whiskyman » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:15 pm

terrya1965 wrote:Dreamn't we won 4-0 :o


That was no dream. That was a chemically induced trip. ;)
0 x
If it looks like a cunt, walks like a cunt, and talks like a cunt it's either Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 5460
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm

Re: Everton v West Ham - Official Match Thread

Postby Whiskyman » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:16 pm

Taansend wrote:
Newmarket wrote:Whatever the performance on Sunday , it’ll go some way to answering the question on many people’s lips .
The one that asks exactly what Wheelchair’s role in the team is ....


Who, or what, is Wheelchair?


I believe it refers to Mr Wilshere and the length of time he spent being pushed around in one whilst at Arsenal.
1 x
If it looks like a cunt, walks like a cunt, and talks like a cunt it's either Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 6761
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Contact:

Re: Everton v West Ham - Official Match Thread

Postby Taansend » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:23 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Taansend wrote:
Who, or what, is Wheelchair?


I believe it refers to Mr Wilshere and the length of time he spent being pushed around in one whilst at Arsenal.


Aaaah, I get it now. I was thinking Carroll :D

While I think Wilshere is a good signing he hasn't done anything just yet so I see his absence as a plus (for now).

Chicharito is out too so I suppose MY team would be something like....

Keeper
Zab Diop General Cresswell
Noble Sanchez
Yam Anderson Antonio
Arnie

Although dropping Antonio & moving Anderson there while bringing in Perez to play ahead of Arnie is an idea that I think would work but probably would be shit :lol:
0 x

User avatar
punkrockhammer
Posts: 1521
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:49 am

Re: Everton v West Ham - Official Match Thread

Postby punkrockhammer » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:36 pm

brookingslovechild wrote:7) Everton look to tee off on Hammers again
After losing their first four matches, West Ham could have done without a trip to one of their least favourite grounds. They rarely fare well at Goodison Park and Manuel Pellegrini will wince when he hears that Everton have won more Premier League matches (24) and scored more goals (80) against West Ham than they have against any other team. But the Premier League’s bottom side cannot lean on those grim statistics. They have to start somewhere and Pellegrini could remove some of the growing pressure by giving a recall to Declan Rice. The 19-year-old has not featured since being hauled off during the 4-0 defeat to Liverpool on the opening weekend, but West Ham need more solidity in midfield.


is there any team/ striker/ goalkeeper in the prem that hasnt got a frickin record against us.....who have we got that we have a great record against...cant think of bloody one, its bleedin depressing i tell thee.


Blackpool. We usually have that lot

Klopp had a shocking record against us over his first few games aswell, until he eventually sussed us out and starting twatting four past us every match
1 x

User avatar
punkrockhammer
Posts: 1521
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:49 am

Re: Everton v West Ham - Official Match Thread

Postby punkrockhammer » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:39 pm

BlackDiamond wrote:
Castiron wrote:Wilsheres out injured :lol: That didn't take long.

Hmm...that sounds like a football euphemism for dropped with extreme prejudice. Mark Noble was substituted and then "injured" for the next game. Not that I mind, as the lads been a bit of an expensive passenger. Those little flashy dinks and flicks don't help when solid combat is the order of the day.

If we win and I expect us to,expect Jack's next contribution to be against Macclesfield...


Blessing in disguise at worst

Blokes been fucking abysmal

Can’t think of one positive thing he’s done. No goal, no assist, no killer ball that put us away and someone else blew, no goal saving tackle

Just stands there looking fucking ordinary imho

Mugged
2 x

User avatar
punkrockhammer
Posts: 1521
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:49 am

Re: Everton v West Ham - Official Match Thread

Postby punkrockhammer » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:40 pm

Newmarket wrote:Whatever the performance on Sunday , it’ll go some way to answering the question on many people’s lips .
The one that asks exactly what Wheelchair’s role in the team is ....


Got offered a free ticket and at the moment I’m trying to find a reason to take it
0 x


Return to “Football Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], nz1971 and 16 guests