Final Score Film

Chat about anything football related here!
Gonzo

Final Score Film

Postby Gonzo » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:53 pm

0 x

FlatCapDave

Re: Final Score Film

Postby FlatCapDave » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:05 pm

I've not had the chance to read your link review yet Gonzo (or watch the movie, and I'm not sure if I ever will to be honest), but I'm hearing from a few friends that Sully was actually involved in the making of this thing?

I'd heard that rumour previously and dismissed it as nonsense. It's nonsense, right? Please some cunt tell me it's nonsense? This was funded and produced and all that malarky by an American film company, right?
0 x

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:00 pm

FlatCapDave wrote:I've not had the chance to read your link review yet Gonzo (or watch the movie, and I'm not sure if I ever will to be honest), but I'm hearing from a few friends that Sully was actually involved in the making of this thing?

I'd heard that rumour previously and dismissed it as nonsense. It's nonsense, right? Please some cunt tell me it's nonsense? This was funded and produced and all that malarky by an American film company, right?

Made by SKY. It's already on their movie channel.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

FlatCapDave

Postby FlatCapDave » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:03 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
FlatCapDave wrote:I've not had the chance to read your link review yet Gonzo (or watch the movie, and I'm not sure if I ever will to be honest), but I'm hearing from a few friends that Sully was actually involved in the making of this thing?

Made by SKY. It's already on their movie channel.

Ah, okay. Makes sense as a British-based movie I guess.
0 x

andyginbrasil

Postby andyginbrasil » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:30 pm

I heard the same Dave.....apparently he was Dave Bautista stunt stand in...... :lol: :lol:
2 x

andyginbrasil

Postby andyginbrasil » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:33 pm

Looks like a scene from a post Millwall game.

boleyn-1-224x300.jpg
boleyn-1-224x300.jpg (16.05 KiB) Viewed 415 times
0 x

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:45 pm

He funded it and produced it through his Signature Films company mate, It's what I've written about rather than a film review.
0 x

FlatCapDave

Postby FlatCapDave » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:55 pm

Gonzo wrote:He funded it and produced it through his Signature Films company mate, It's what I've written about rather than a film review.

Jesus Christ. So, he wasn't only a player in getting us moved out of our home, but he personally had a hand in benefiting from the actual demolition?

I know I shouldn't be, but i'm pretty shocked by that to be honest. And a bit pissed off.
0 x

aaronhammer

Postby aaronhammer » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:01 pm

Good stuff Gonzo.

My review of the film, it’s awful! I’ve read and heard “Die Hard in a football ground”, Final Score doesn’t even lick the boots of Die Hard let alone lace them.

When something replaces Green Street as the worst West Ham themed movie, you know it’s bad.
1 x

andyginbrasil

Postby andyginbrasil » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:39 pm

aaronhammer wrote:Good stuff Gonzo.

My review of the film, it’s awful! I’ve read and heard “Die Hard in a football ground”, Final Score doesn’t even lick the boots of Die Hard let alone lace them.

When something replaces Green Street as the worst West Ham themed movie, you know it’s bad.

What, you didn't like Green Street... :lol: Actually over here in Brasil its called Hooligans,,and its got cult status....if you mention West Ham the first thing they mention is the film....
hooligans-D_NQ_NP_985441-MLB25716446342_062017-O.jpg
hooligans-D_NQ_NP_985441-MLB25716446342_062017-O.jpg (23.14 KiB) Viewed 383 times
1 x

Return to “Football Talk”