Final Score Film

Chat about anything football related here!
Neville Bartos

Re: Final Score Film

Postby Neville Bartos » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:52 pm

Are Signature Entertainment and Signature Films the same then? I thought it was two different companies. Christ they produce some shite... https://www.signature-entertainment.co. ... library/f/
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:58 pm

FlatCapDave wrote:
Gonzo wrote:He funded it and produced it through his Signature Films company mate, It's what I've written about rather than a film review.

Jesus Christ. So, he wasn't only a player in getting us moved out of our home, but he personally had a hand in benefiting from the actual demolition?

I know I shouldn't be, but i'm pretty shocked by that to be honest. And a bit pissed off.

Yeah mate, I was seething at the sheer arrogance of the man.
1 x

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:04 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:Are Signature Entertainment and Signature Films the same then? I thought it was two different companies. Christ they produce some shite... https://www.signature-entertainment.co. ... library/f/

Different cheeks of the same arse mate.

Signature Entertainment are the distribution arm founded by a bloke called Mark Goldberg. They got into financial trouble 2 or 3 years ago and Sullivan purchased a large percentage. Signature films is the filming part and is a more recent offshoot of the company jointly owned by Goldberg and Sullivan.
0 x

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:05 pm

Gonzo wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:Are Signature Entertainment and Signature Films the same then? I thought it was two different companies. Christ they produce some shite... https://www.signature-entertainment.co. ... library/f/

Signature Entertainment are the distribution arm founded by a bloke called Mark Goldberg. They got into financial trouble 2 or 3 years ago and Sullivan purchased a large percentage. Signature films is the filming part and is a more recent offshoot of the company jointly owned by Goldberg and Sullivan.

I guess technically they're separate companies but same owners and same name.
0 x

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:09 pm

Gonzo wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

Cheers Gonzo. With my limited googling skills I was having trouble linking the two.
1 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

andyginbrasil

Postby andyginbrasil » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:15 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

Cheers Gonzo. With my limited googling skills I was having trouble linking the two.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
You think you have problems...I ended up with Mark Goldberg......Manager of Bromley FC..... babyfuckoff
2 x

Diamondhammer

Postby Diamondhammer » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:37 pm

Thanks Gonzo, I felt a bit uneasy going so I think I’ll boycott this one.
1 x

redhammer
Site Admin

Postby redhammer » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:47 pm

I was reasonably looking forward to it but now it's here, I suddenly am not in the mood

Sounds pathetic perhaps but I think it is due to our defeats and the same old Stadium/atmosphere argument going on social media plus the ongoing battle between WHU and e20/LLDC. Watching Upton Park being blown up isn't high on the list of desires just yet.
3 x

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:51 pm

Diamondhammer wrote:Thanks Gonzo, I felt a bit uneasy going so I think I’ll boycott this one.

Go and watch Caibre on netflix mate, that's okay
1 x

Brookbonds73

Postby Brookbonds73 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:49 pm

Fucking blow up my ground, yank cunt.
Outside now for a straightener, septic prick.

I feel better now.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Return to “Football Talk”