Final Score Film

Chat about anything football related here!
ToneLoc

Re: Final Score Film

Postby ToneLoc » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:08 am

Apparently we're a "football" club :lol:
What an absurd notion.
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:30 am

Gonzo wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:Are Signature Entertainment and Signature Films the same then? I thought it was two different companies. Christ they produce some shite... https://www.signature-entertainment.co. ... library/f/

Different cheeks of the same arse mate.

Signature Entertainment are the distribution arm founded by a bloke called Mark Goldberg. They got into financial trouble 2 or 3 years ago and Sullivan purchased a large percentage. Signature films is the filming part and is a more recent offshoot of the company jointly owned by Goldberg and Sullivan.

Mark Goldberg was the owner of Crystal Palace when they first went into administration back in the 90's. Sounds the sort of bloke the dward would jump into bed with.
1 x
If it looks like a cunt, walks like a cunt, and talks like a cunt it's either Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:56 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

Signature Entertainment are the distribution arm founded by a bloke called Mark Goldberg. They got into financial trouble 2 or 3 years ago and Sullivan purchased a large percentage. Signature films is the filming part and is a more recent offshoot of the company jointly owned by Goldberg and Sullivan.

Mark Goldberg was the owner of Crystal Palace when they first went into administration back in the 90's. Sounds the sort of bloke the dward would jump into bed with.

And almost certainly connected in some way to the reason why Palaces current owner detests Sullivan so much
1 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

andyginbrasil

Postby andyginbrasil » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:57 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

It would be, but its not the same Mark Goldberg.....
0 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:42 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:

And almost certainly connected in some way to the reason why Palaces current owner detests Sullivan so much

I don't think that's got anything to do with it mate. I just think everyone who has ever met the dwarf detests him. ;)
1 x
If it looks like a cunt, walks like a cunt, and talks like a cunt it's either Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:42 pm

andyginbrasil wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:

Oh yes it is. And it's not even the panto season. ;)

Seriously I think it probably is the same bloke although I'm not totally certain.
0 x

andyginbrasil

Postby andyginbrasil » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:47 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
andyginbrasil wrote:

Seriously I think it probably is the same bloke although I'm not totally certain.

I'm 100% certain.....
0 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:51 pm

andyginbrasil wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:

I'm 100% certain.....

You know what ? I think you may be right. ;)
0 x

andyginbrasil

Postby andyginbrasil » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:53 pm

1224630_Mark-Goldberg.jpg
1224630_Mark-Goldberg.jpg (164.3 KiB) Viewed 162 times
CEO Signature Entertainment
mark-goldberg_1517537c.jpg
mark-goldberg_1517537c.jpg (18.09 KiB) Viewed 162 times
West Ham Hater
0 x

4ever-blowin-bubbles