Pellegrini angry at team leaks

Chat about anything football related here!
jameskel

Re: Pellegrini angry at team leaks

Post by jameskel » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:50 pm

wtf does it matter, if you're shit you're shit.
0 x
Taans can fuck right off

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:11 pm

jameskel wrote:wtf does it matter, if you're shit you're shit.
Was thinking along those lines also. Hardly a state secret is it, and we arent so good we can pick and choose from a wealth of talent. Im sure the likes of Liverpool and City shat themselves when they got an early sight of our selection and reorganized their starters.
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

jhammers

Post by jhammers » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:23 pm

If someone can tell me one positive of Ex releasing early team info and transfers etc.. then I'd love to hear it!

Telling us the team a few hours earlier? It's this whole social media time of 'want, want, want' , 'announce this signing, announce that's etc..
Just wait until the official site lists the starting xi on their page an hour before kick off like every other club has to.

I could rant all day at this, just does my head in :lol:
0 x

Hildreth_1101

Post by Hildreth_1101 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:05 pm

jhammers wrote:If someone can tell me one positive of Ex releasing early team info and transfers etc.. then I'd love to hear it!

Telling us the team a few hours earlier? It's this whole social media time of 'want, want, want' , 'announce this signing, announce that's etc..
Just wait until the official site lists the starting xi on their page an hour before kick off like every other club has to.

You just said it, the positive is for some people to hear the team news super early and the demand to know things as early as possible is a modern day phenomenon.

Personally I don't really care but if someone is going to tell the lineup ahead of.time all the time if I am waiting for the game I would love to hear it but its something I can live without.

Now whether you AGREE its positive for the club or not is a different discussion but that's the reality of insiders they fill a demand from fans to provide news earlier and accurately. Whether its healthy for us or not? Hard to say, certainly could have affected performances or transfers but I think its a very minor detail in terms of the big picture.
0 x

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:03 pm

jhammers wrote:If someone can tell me one positive of Ex releasing early team info and transfers etc.. then I'd love to hear it!

I find it useful for betting
0 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:39 pm

jhammers wrote:Personally can't stand that Exemployee bloke. Why he feels he has to leak important info from the club, whether that be team news or transfer news is beyond me, can only be a big ego thing.
If you're a fan why would you leak info? It makes the club look unprofessional (they're good enough at doing that themselves they don't need any help!)
I make you 100% right. I don't think it actually makes one iota of difference to the result, performance or whether it fucking well rains at kick off time but blokes like him are, in my book, just little wannabees. A bit like the irritating kids we all knew at school who told everyone "I know a secret". Attention seeking nobodies. The fact he actually calls himself Ex WHU employee probably means he got the elbow at some point and has an agenda to big himself up.
0 x
I demand answers. And I demand them now. Why is there only one monopolies commission ?

Mikeveep

Post by Mikeveep » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:18 pm

Of course he doesn't like team leaks...makes for an unpleasant dressing room, but those incontinence pads he insists on them wearing are really slowing them down ...
0 x

BCHammer

Post by BCHammer » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:40 pm

The bigger point is the fact there are constant leaks from the club and the manager feels undermined.

Sounds like ex's source is going to be turned to sauce.
0 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:55 pm

redhammer wrote:

I find it useful for betting

Yeah same...
Especially with Pellers line ups.....saved me a few bob not backing em tho :lol:
Used to have a bet early...but wait till see the exact team now.

Spot on J otherwise...
0 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:05 pm

Read somewhere that he practises set piece line ups/drills,in the final practice session
with the players that are due to play......makes sense.
So the players will know day before anyway,as anyone watching would as well,but
then again thought this is usual practice for most teams,that's why most "in the knowers "
aren't far off with their predictions..
(Should have a behind closed doors if your that worried bout it.)

Not just us it's at every club...don't really see the problem TBH.
0 x