Pellegrini angry at team leaks

Chat about anything football related here!
Gonzo

Re: Pellegrini angry at team leaks

Post by Gonzo » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:19 pm

jhammers wrote:If someone can tell me one positive of Ex releasing early team info and transfers etc.. then I'd love to hear it!

Telling us the team a few hours earlier? It's this whole social media time of 'want, want, want' , 'announce this signing, announce that's etc..
Just wait until the official site lists the starting xi on their page an hour before kick off like every other club has to.

I could rant all day at this, just does my head in :lol:

I'm usually so drunk that someone asks if I've done the line-up part of the video yet because kick-off is in 30 mins. :lol:

I am interested in the starting line-up but 4 hours early or 15 mins before makes no difference to me.
0 x

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:53 pm

It all reminds me of this.........
https://youtu.be/-B0dqvXyx84" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

Dicksies Diner

Post by Dicksies Diner » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:34 pm

Oh how I long for the old days. Maybe hear a bit of team news on Saint and greavsie, then hear whose playing over the manky tannoy. Facebook generation Ruined all the surprise of life. Cunts.
0 x
Love,peace and harmony to all Hammers.
Fuck the board.

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:46 pm

So it has nothing to do with a 2 man midfield and offensive players that cant tackle? Its that guys fault who leaks the team 2 hours before kick off!!!! I knew it!!!!!!
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

hammerwell75

Post by hammerwell75 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:58 pm

I thought our team picked itself , who ever turns up on the day around kick off :D
0 x

4ever-blowin-bubbles

Post by 4ever-blowin-bubbles » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:14 pm

perhaps he could do a poll and ask us fans what the team should be and then choose it
0 x

Hammertime

Post by Hammertime » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:35 pm

It would seem that Pelle wants this to stop, so will it? I wish he'd stop coaxing Ex on to the radio (he's got a voice for tweeting!). This would be a culture change he's interested in instituting and I would support such a change, lineup is one thing, but where would the line be drawn?
0 x

jhammers

Post by jhammers » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:46 pm

Gonzo wrote:
jhammers wrote:If someone can tell me one positive of Ex releasing early team info and transfers etc.. then I'd love to hear it!

Telling us the team a few hours earlier? It's this whole social media time of 'want, want, want' , 'announce this signing, announce that's etc..
Just wait until the official site lists the starting xi on their page an hour before kick off like every other club has to.

I could rant all day at this, just does my head in :lol:

I'm usually so drunk that someone asks if I've done the line-up part of the video yet because kick-off is in 30 mins. :lol:

I am interested in the starting line-up but 4 hours early or 15 mins before makes no difference to me.

I've already started drinking for Sunday's game, Gonzo :lol:
0 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:51 pm

https://amp.theguardian.com/football/20 ... pellegrini" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This article is much better. The story's the same but instead of Pellegrini in the picture they've used Dobby the house elf in a grey wig.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Dicksies Diner

Post by Dicksies Diner » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:07 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:https://amp.theguardian.com/football/20 ... pellegrini

This article is much better. The story's the same but instead of Pellegrini in the picture they've used Dobby the house elf in a grey wig.

https://youtu.be/zzARg57_FSQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
0 x
Love,peace and harmony to all Hammers.
Fuck the board.