Pellegrini angry at team leaks

Chat about anything football related here!
punkrockhammer

Re: Pellegrini angry at team leaks

Post by punkrockhammer » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:15 am

The question is, why do the owners have to know who is playing anyway?

Surely Tom Thumb isn’t really influencing line ups, as has been suggested in the past

Which if he isn’t, means the leaks come from the top

Club is cancerous
0 x

grandad

Post by grandad » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:20 am

punkrockhammer wrote:The question is, why do the owners have to know who is playing anyway?

Surely Tom Thumb isn’t really influencing line ups, as has been suggested in the past

Which if he isn’t, means the leaks come from the top

Club is cancerous

West Ham = soap opera mate.
0 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

1985whu

Post by 1985whu » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:37 am

A bit of a non-story?

Journalist says Pellegrini has a problem with this. Pellegrini says there is no problem.

Maybe Mr B has it right. Just journalists trying to cook up a bit of trouble for the club everyone wants to knock. Slow news day due to the international break.

Personally, I stopped following Ex-WHU, SDCC a while ago and don't listen to that Pheonix FM show anymore because I started to find the whole thing a bit irritating. I couldn't care less about knowing the line-up an hour or so before it's officially announced or who we may or may not be trying to sign. I can see why people would be attracted to that but for me, I'm just happy to wait until it's announced. I found the whole thing a bit 'ego-ish'
0 x

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:28 pm

jhammers wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

I'm usually so drunk that someone asks if I've done the line-up part of the video yet because kick-off is in 30 mins. :lol:

I am interested in the starting line-up but 4 hours early or 15 mins before makes no difference to me.

I've already started drinking for Sunday's game, Gonzo :lol:

wakey wakey . . . . . it's time :lol:
0 x

jhammers

Post by jhammers » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:19 pm

Gonzo wrote:
jhammers wrote:

I've already started drinking for Sunday's game, Gonzo :lol:

Must be still drunk as I've just bet on us to win :lol:
0 x

Hildreth_1101

Post by Hildreth_1101 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:31 pm

1985whu wrote:A bit of a non-story?

Journalist says Pellegrini has a problem with this. Pellegrini says there is no problem.

Maybe Mr B has it right. Just journalists trying to cook up a bit of trouble for the club everyone wants to knock. Slow news day due to the international break.

Personally, I stopped following Ex-WHU, SDCC a while ago and don't listen to that Pheonix FM show anymore because I started to find the whole thing a bit irritating. I couldn't care less about knowing the line-up an hour or so before it's officially announced or who we may or may not be trying to sign. I can see why people would be attracted to that but for me, I'm just happy to wait until it's announced. I found the whole thing a bit 'ego-ish'
I agree, thought I still listen and look at the twitter accounts, I even like the blokes involved but there is definitely an Ego trip occurring, more and more the tweets and shows are about other "ITK's" and just pointing out how they are right, some of it is fair enough like if you're criticized you can respond and they also report accurate news in a world of rumour and speculation, all of it is things I can live without but I just personally enjoy knowing if the ability to know ahead of time is there.

Is it a major issue? DOn't think so, it'd been stopped by now if it really was as everyone knows Ex, I think it's just the usual try and spread shit about West Ham kind of story, it's kind of a sad state we're in as a club for past couple of years, it was good to be a West Ham fan 3-4 years ago, even in Allardyce's last season we were in the European hunt but now everything gets jumped on with us, we simply just need to win and start playing football again, only thing that matters to me.
0 x

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:33 pm

jhammers wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

Must be still drunk as I've just bet on us to win :lol:
So you haven't seen the team yet..... :lol:
0 x

Social Media