West Ham fan TV

Chat about anything football related here!

West Ham fan TV

Postby 12121 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:45 pm

I have occasionally watched this show.
Sad to say the two main presenters have changed since the march fiasco.
They was very anti (true) about board before the march but now, after their controversial sell out to the club and march organisers, they are scared to criticise the club.
Watch their videos and you can visibly see how they are trying to find words that will not offend the owners. Sell outs.
They are now definitely part of the Claret and Hugh brigade.
1 x

jhammers

Re: West Ham fan TV

Postby jhammers » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:25 pm

I have to agree, i stopped watching their channel the day they bottled the march at the last minute. Lost all credibility there tbh , hammerschat is the only 'fan videos' i watch now and think they're class 8-)
2 x

Postby 12121 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:34 pm

jhammers wrote:I have to agree, i stopped watching their channel the day they bottled the march at the last minute. Lost all credibility there tbh , hammerschat is the only 'fan videos' i watch now and think they're class 8-)

You should watch their last few videos as it is fascinating.
Watching people, who may not be the most educated, trying to repress their true feeling is interesting.
0 x

Pennywise

Postby Pennywise » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:54 pm

12121 wrote:
jhammers wrote:I have to agree, i stopped watching their channel the day they bottled the march at the last minute. Lost all credibility there tbh , hammerschat is the only 'fan videos' i watch now and think they're class 8-)

Watching people, who may not be the most educated, trying to repress their true feeling is interesting.

You're a fucking weirdo.
3 x

BlackDiamond

Postby BlackDiamond » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:58 pm

Pennywise wrote:
12121 wrote:

You're a fucking weirdo.

I don't watch all their digital content, but the Fan Cams,Post Match Pint and 88.3 podcasts seem evenly balanced. I would suggest their contempt is not exactly hidden from the viewer.
0 x

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:05 pm

I'm not going to lie and pretend that I watch all of their videos but the fan cams are top notch and their bread and butter.

I've not seen enough to know if they are holding back their feelings but I can't imagine they do.

As for the RWHFAG . . . . that whole saga just seems stranger and more odd the longer time passes and will not be viewed fondly by most fans.
0 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:07 pm

I used to subscribe .
I unsubscribed after the march cancellation and why video .

Just the way I feel I suppose , nothing personal .

Hard to dislike the fan cams though they do seem to be the same fans , unless I’m imagining it .
3 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

FlatCapDave

Postby FlatCapDave » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:34 pm

I'm always interested to hear any fans point of view, be it the guys who do the videos on the WHFTV channel, or Hammers Chat.

Only fella I had to stop listening to was the boy who wears the hat and has a ginger beard. No offence, but his presentation got on my tits a little.
0 x

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:14 pm

FlatCapDave wrote:I'm always interested to hear any fans point of view, be it the guys who do the videos on the WHFTV channel, or Hammers Chat.

Only fella I had to stop listening to was the boy who wears the hat and has a ginger beard. No offence, but his presentation got on my tits a little.

I don't think you're on your own mate, he had to down tools for a little while after pissing a few people off.
0 x

Dicksies Diner

Postby Dicksies Diner » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:20 pm

12121 wrote:I have occasionally watched this show.
Sad to say the two main presenters have changed since the march fiasco.
They was very anti (true) about board before the march but now, after their controversial sell out to the club and march organisers, they are scared to criticise the club.
Watch their videos and you can visibly see how they are trying to find words that will not offend the owners. Sell outs.
They are now definitely part of the Claret and Hugh brigade.

1 x
Love,peace and harmony to all Hammers.
Fuck the board.

Return to “Football Talk”