West Ham fan TV

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
12121
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:45 pm

Re: West Ham fan TV

Postby 12121 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:26 pm

My post was aimed solely at the presenters Ryan and Nicky.
0 x

User avatar
terrya1965
Posts: 2941
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: West Ham fan TV

Postby terrya1965 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:43 pm

I love post match pint.Defiantly one of my faves on the internet and gets a lot of praise from other fans too.I do like our own Hammerschat after the game too.They are the only 2 Channels I really watch,but occasionally have a butch at others.I do enjoy the podcast,The West Ham Way though.Dave Walker is excellent has the anchor man..
0 x

User avatar
redhammer
Site Admin
Posts: 3588
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 7:25 pm
Contact:

Re: West Ham fan TV

Postby redhammer » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:56 am

I still enjoy their content and don't think it's changed. The only bits I can sometimes not enjoy is some fan cams, particularly after the Wolves game. There was some bloke saying he hadn't been for a year and a half and isn't coming again, was all a bit strange.

Could tell by Nicky's face he also found it a bit strange but then again, everyone is entitled to an opinion and anyone is welcome to go on a fan cam.

PMP and the H list are my two musts following a match.
2 x

LawnmowerMan
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:43 am

Re: West Ham fan TV

Postby LawnmowerMan » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:46 am

Gonzo wrote:As for the RWHFAG . . . . that whole saga just seems stranger and more odd the longer time passes and will not be viewed fondly by most fans.


Whatever happened to the donations to that?

All went quiet after Ramsgate lost his shit on WHO, threaten to open people's throats up and got banned.
Last edited by LawnmowerMan on Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

User avatar
FlatCapDave
Posts: 355
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:36 am

Re: West Ham fan TV

Postby FlatCapDave » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:32 pm

Gonzo wrote:I don't think you're on your own mate, he had to down tools for a little while after pissing a few people off.


From what I recall he also loaded his videos with those ad breaks that you get on YouTube.

I understand that anyone putting the time into producing content can get a bit of coin from those adds, so fair play, but it was getting ridiculous if I recall correctly.

I ain't seen his stuff of late mind you, he may have sorted it out. There was that many who were popping up that it was becoming too time consuming to follow everyone.

Eventually just whittled it down to your good selves on both your channels, and the WHFTV lot. Thoroughly enjoy the matchday vlogs, it's gives a good idea of the fan sentiment and feeling in the crowd, which is good for those of us who can't get along too much, so they are very appreciated.
2 x

User avatar
WailinHammer
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:46 pm

Re: West Ham fan TV

Postby WailinHammer » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:40 pm

Love Post Match Pint, it was the show that originally turned me on to all this fan channel stuff. couldn't believe it when I first saw it, four geezers sitting round a table drinking pints and talking about West Ham. Still watch it though I preferred it when they were in the clubhouse, don't know why; it's still four geezers drinking and talking about West Ham. don't really watch any else of their content 'cept the fan cams.
watch all the hammerschat content also the three hammers podcast, which to me is second only to 'cup of tea' for a good watch on what's going on in the West Ham world. Gonzo was on it a few weeks ago, it was fucking excellent.
cup of tea still king for me, the bobby moore of internet fan channels. whufc_crest whufc_crest
4 x

User avatar
ToneLoc
Posts: 6571
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:21 pm

Re: West Ham fan TV

Postby ToneLoc » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:35 pm

WailinHammer wrote:Love Post Match Pint, it was the show that originally turned me on to all this fan channel stuff. couldn't believe it when I first saw it, four geezers sitting round a table drinking pints and talking about West Ham. Still watch it though I preferred it when they were in the clubhouse, don't know why; it's still four geezers drinking and talking about West Ham. don't really watch any else of their content 'cept the fan cams.
watch all the hammerschat content also the three hammers podcast, which to me is second only to 'cup of tea' for a good watch on what's going on in the West Ham world. Gonzo was on it a few weeks ago, it was fucking excellent.
cup of tea still king for me, the bobby moore of internet fan channels. whufc_crest whufc_crest

Seconded there mate.
"Cup o Tea" is my joint favourite along with "Mike on Monday" and Gonzo's vlogs.
C.o.T is on a safe distance after the weekend's result which means that win, lose or draw I'm a bit more emotionally detached so can just watch it with a clear mind :)

But the quality and chemistry of Geo's anchoring with Gonzo's comedy edge is as good as anything you will see on the internet for any team channel.
3 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 9336
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: West Ham fan TV

Postby Newmarket » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:14 pm

ToneLoc wrote:
WailinHammer wrote:Love Post Match Pint, it was the show that originally turned me on to all this fan channel stuff. couldn't believe it when I first saw it, four geezers sitting round a table drinking pints and talking about West Ham. Still watch it though I preferred it when they were in the clubhouse, don't know why; it's still four geezers drinking and talking about West Ham. don't really watch any else of their content 'cept the fan cams.
watch all the hammerschat content also the three hammers podcast, which to me is second only to 'cup of tea' for a good watch on what's going on in the West Ham world. Gonzo was on it a few weeks ago, it was fucking excellent.
cup of tea still king for me, the bobby moore of internet fan channels. whufc_crest whufc_crest

Seconded there mate.
"Cup o Tea" is my joint favourite along with "Mike on Monday" and Gonzo's vlogs.
C.o.T is on a safe distance after the weekend's result which means that win, lose or draw I'm a bit more emotionally detached so can just watch it with a clear mind :)

But the quality and chemistry of Geo's anchoring with Gonzo's comedy edge is as good as anything you will see on the internet for any team channel.

Comedy edge :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
1 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
ToneLoc
Posts: 6571
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:21 pm

Re: West Ham fan TV

Postby ToneLoc » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:23 pm

Newmarket wrote:
ToneLoc wrote:Seconded there mate.
"Cup o Tea" is my joint favourite along with "Mike on Monday" and Gonzo's vlogs.
C.o.T is on a safe distance after the weekend's result which means that win, lose or draw I'm a bit more emotionally detached so can just watch it with a clear mind :)

But the quality and chemistry of Geo's anchoring with Gonzo's comedy edge is as good as anything you will see on the internet for any team channel.

Comedy edge :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was supposed to be a complement and now you've ruined it you cunt :lol:
1 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

User avatar
Dicksies Diner
Posts: 597
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:28 am

Re: West Ham fan TV

Postby Dicksies Diner » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:37 pm

Newmarket wrote:
ToneLoc wrote:Seconded there mate.
"Cup o Tea" is my joint favourite along with "Mike on Monday" and Gonzo's vlogs.
C.o.T is on a safe distance after the weekend's result which means that win, lose or draw I'm a bit more emotionally detached so can just watch it with a clear mind :)

But the quality and chemistry of Geo's anchoring with Gonzo's comedy edge is as good as anything you will see on the internet for any team channel.

Comedy edge :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Geo and Gonzo remind me of this mob with their comedy
0 x
Love,peace and harmony to all Hammers.
Fuck the board.


Return to “Football Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: andyginbrasil, Bing [Bot], Whiskyman and 18 guests