Numbers

Chat about anything football related here!
Oziron
Director of Avatars

Re: Numbers

Postby Oziron » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:32 am

Newmarket wrote:There was a thread on this forum’s previous incarnation which was simply entitled “Allardyce”.

I can see this thread becoming similarly iconic.

I think you might have created a monster.....!!!

(I presume it was you.... ;) ;) ;) )
0 x

Taansend

Postby Taansend » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:00 am

I've been merging them. Someone else has been cleaning it up.

Some people like responding to Numbers so rather than keep deleting his threads they can now full their boots in one giant Numbers thread.

As can he. Everybody wins.
0 x

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:46 pm

Taansend wrote:I've been merging them. Someone else has been cleaning it up.

Some people like responding to Numbers so rather than keep deleting his threads they can now full their boots in one giant Numbers thread.

It's a terrificfic idea, Taans. A toilet to house the resident unflushable.
3 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Taansend

Postby Taansend » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:56 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:

That's one way of viewing it :lol:

Obviously he wants to post on here so let him.

It's like fags & pubs. Every so often there should be a Smokers Only Pub. No sensible person would want to go in there but if someone wants to have their quality of life fucked up & be surrounded by a load of idiots then let them. This thread is that pub...
1 x

Postby 12121 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:35 pm

Two things:

I am way, way more important to you boys (taans, Nev) than you are to me. Obsession.

You joined my posts but the views and replies were not added. I want the views and replies from all my threads within this thread put back. I want them all. There were thousands and I want my views and replies. Please put them back asap. I earned them. I want my work on show.
0 x

BlackDiamond

Postby BlackDiamond » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:37 pm

12121 wrote:Two things:

I am way, way more important to you boys (taans, Nev) than you are to me. Obsession.

You joined my posts but the views and replies were not added. I want the views and replies from all my threads within this thread put back. I want them all. There were thousands and I want my views and replies. Please put them back asap. I earned them. I want my work on show.

You do yourself an injustice...what you do is art,what the rest of us do is work...
0 x

Postby 12121 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:51 pm

BlackDiamond wrote:

You do yourself an injustice...what you do is art,what the rest of us do is work...

goodpost:)
0 x

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:25 pm

Don't confuse yourself. The relationship here is you're the flea, and this forum -- and everyone else in it -- is the dog. Parasite. Obsession. :lol:
3 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Noni

Postby Noni » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:44 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:

:lol:
0 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:37 pm

Taansend wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:

That's one way of viewing it :lol:

Obviously he wants to post on here so let him.

It's like fags & pubs.

Now you're confusing me. I always thought "Fags" tended to gravitate towards pubs where there would find their own kind. You know pubs with names like "The Queens", "The Gay Gordons" or "The Uphill Gardener". I believe there are a number not far from the Amex Stadium.

Or have I misunderstood ? Maybe you are suggesting Numbers bats for the other team ? Or doesn't know which way to turn. ;)

Confused of Welwyn Garden City
0 x
If it looks like a cunt, walks like a cunt, and talks like a cunt it's either Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.

Return to “Football Talk”