Numbers

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: Numbers

Postby Newmarket » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:06 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

andyginbrasil

Postby andyginbrasil » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:19 pm

12121 wrote:
andyginbrasil wrote:Sorry.....But I cant resist
So he has been found out what a knowledgeable cunt he really is.
Your words of wisdom....not ours, Numbers Said

¨I said the Rice hype was way over the top and he could maybe become an OK PL player but makes numerous horrific mistakes every game.

I said Anderson would be biggest flop of PL.
I said Yartmalenko will be useless.
I said Wilshere was not up to PL football.
I said Fredericks will get slaughtered defensively.
I said Balbuena will flop.
I said Pelegrini was useless at City and will be a massive flop.
I said this summer transfer window will go down as our worst ever.¨

Oh dear....you made 8 points all of which were and have been proved absolute shit....doesn't that make you feel an absolute cunt, because by fuck it makes you look like one... :oops:

Now because you have been found out you come up with more crap.
I personally dislike the owners, always have and maybe always will.....BUT...
This season they have invested in a very decent manager, who in my opinion could become one of the best we ever had.
They have invested heavily in a large number of players, who are beginning to show why we bought them.
And finally they have for once kept their mouths shut this season, through good and bad times.

Why would anyone from anywhere hate their club just because of the owners, and by fuck we have had our fair share, in 52 years of supporting MY team I have never once detested MY club.
So you want a reaction I suggest you go to the Man U forums and see if you wind them up...

My team :lol:

How many times have you watched 'my team's live in the last 10 years? Let me guess?

'my team's from m afar, eh?

Talk to me about the he surrounding areas of UP in the last 20 years? You know, the home of 'my team?
Haven't got a clue about 'my team'? You 100% spaz.

Not really interested in your team, but mine on the other hand

last 10 years I have seen them over 150 times, before that every home game and a fuck of a lot away games in 40 years....and you, have you ever seen a live football match or do you and your sister still play together on Saturday afternoons..... ;)
2 x

Postby 12121 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:26 pm

andyginbrasil wrote:
12121 wrote:
My team :lol:

How many times have you watched 'my team's live in the last 10 years? Let me guess?

'my team's from m afar, eh?

Talk to me about the he surrounding areas of UP in the last 20 years? You know, the home of 'my team?
:x Haven't got a clue about 'my team'? You 100% spaz.

last 10 years I have seen them over 150 times, before that every home game and a fuck of a lot away games in 40 years....and you, have you ever seen a live football match or do you and your sister still play together on Saturday afternoons..... ;)

The last sentence shows where your mind is :lol: I hope your sister/ mum stays awake in your presence :lol:

Pathetic childish comments.

I guess your posts show your immaturity and insecurity as playing to the crowd makes you feel important.

Never mind dear.
0 x

andyginbrasil

Postby andyginbrasil » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:35 pm

12121 wrote:
andyginbrasil wrote:

The last sentence shows where your mind is :lol: I hope your sister/ mum stays awake in your presence :lol:

Pathetic childish comments.

I guess your posts show your immaturity and insecurity as playing to the crowd makes you feel important.

Never mind dear.

show your immaturity..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
playing to the crowd makes you feel important..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pathetic childish comments.....You 100% spaz....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh dear......
2 x

Castiron

Postby Castiron » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:04 pm

Numbers instead of insulting people, why don't you answer the critics. You slated the players and manager, as list above proves, what is your reply?. Tick, tock, tick, tock....
2 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:12 pm

What I will say is that the next person to bring other poster’s families into their arguments will get banned ....

Or at least I’ll tell The Gonzo .

He likes that sort of thing :D
1 x

Dicksies Diner

Postby Dicksies Diner » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:34 pm

Fuck me numbers Sunday night trade at the admiral Duncan quiet tonight ?? Looking for more pain here. Surely better ways for attention somewhere else like big Cock lane?
1 x
Love,peace and harmony to all Hammers.
Fuck the board.

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:05 am

Newmarket wrote:What I will say is that the next person to bring other poster’s families into their arguments will get banned ....

Dear Sir

Why do some posters persist in leaving fucking great swathes of blank fuck all-ness between sentences. Do they like living in a fucking vacuum ? Do they fall asleep at their keyboard and fall onto the space bar ? Or are they just cunts ?

Angry of Welwyn Garden City
2 x
If it looks like a cunt, walks like a cunt, and talks like a cunt it's either Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:20 am

Whiskyman wrote:
Newmarket wrote:What I will say is that the next person to bring other poster’s families into their arguments will get banned.

Dear Sir

Why do some posters persist in leaving fucking great swathes of blank fuck all-ness between sentences. Do they like living in a fucking vacuum ? Do they fall asleep at their keyboard and fall onto the space bar ? Or are they just cunts ?

Angry of Welwyn Garden City

Dear Angry of Welwyn Garden City

Bollocks ! :lol:
2 x

Ironworksfc

Postby Ironworksfc » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:11 am

Can we have some more numbers predictions please, that way we will end up winning the league
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”