West Ham v Man Utd - Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!

Do You Think We Can Win?

Poll ended at Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:28 pm

West Ham win
68%
Draw
11%
Man Utd win
22%

Total votes: 37

Taansend

West Ham v Man Utd - Official Match Thread

Post by Taansend » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:28 pm

Here's an odd statistic (which has fuck all to do with this game), between our game against Wolves on September 1st & our game against Burnley on November 3rd we will only have played ONE game at 3pm on a Saturday.

One normal spot in over two months. That's a bit weird, innit.

Anyway we've beaten Man Utd 43 times, drawn 31, lost 65 and only two of those wins have come in the last 25 games (in all competitions). That's one win in 18 league games.

And what a win that was :D

It would be daft of me to say Man Utd won't be winning the league this season based on their results so far but it's not looking rosy at Old Trafford, is it?

Their visit to East London will be squeezed in between a penalty shootout loss to Derby last night & a trip to Spain in the Champions League on Tuesday.

Meanwhile we have a match against the Mighty Macclesfield tonight then next week play Brighton on a Friday evening (remember last year?) the week after.

I imagine our team will look something like this....

Flappyhandski
Zab Doowop General Masuaku
Noble Rice Obiang
Yarm Arnie Anderson

Although a few people will probably get their chance to push for a starting position tonight.

Can Man U's current troubles help or hinder us?

I seriously thought we would beat Chelsea & if Yarm could head the ball we might have. I'm not feeling it this week & am going for a 2-2 draw.
0 x

IronsForever

Re: West Ham v Man Utd - Official Match Thread

Post by IronsForever » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:12 pm

Only reason i have gone for us to win is because Utd are not in gr8 shape. They don't set up like Chelsea to break teams down, they prefer to let teams come onto them and for that reason its going to be a tight 1-0 to us:)
Perect time of the season to play them Manc's! If we do win , cry baby will get the goooooooooooooooooner!!
Never saw the game but by all accounts they were out played by Derby at home. Haaaa
The only weak link we have with the current line up selection is down our left side. Anderson covering for masuaku is very very dangerous hahahah. Means a mid player has to cover also and Cry baby will exploit that.
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

jhammers

Post by jhammers » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:28 pm

Despise these lot. Get at them from the first whistle and put them under more pressure. Hope Arnie is back for this one as he can bully their shite defence.
0 x

Dicksies Diner

Post by Dicksies Diner » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:07 pm

We can beat the Manc cunts oh yes we can......... With Arnie playing. COYI
0 x
Love,peace and harmony to all Hammers.
Fuck the board.

Dicksies Diner

Post by Dicksies Diner » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:34 pm

Today at Manc training Mourinhio and Pogbas love in continues

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
0 x
Fuck the board.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:48 pm

Really quite hopeful for this one....hope Arnies fit and that Knee isn't a big prob,hate saying
it but anything round that area usually is,and seems to have been bugging him a while.

Picks a similar team to last couple think we can nick it.....lets clean sheet em....2-0
No Arnie....0-0

Reverts back to first 4 games set ups....0-3

Think got it all covered there... :lol:
0 x

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:59 pm

Looks like he turned up late for training in that video judging by the H5's and the stare from Jose. Talk sport said Jose told him to leave. I'd rather he plays against us now to be honest.
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

hammerwell75

Post by hammerwell75 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:16 pm

IronsForever wrote:Looks like he turned up late for training in that video judging by the H5's and the stare from Jose. Talk sport said Jose told him to leave. I'd rather he plays against us now to be honest.
j

Have read that he's pushing for a move to Barcelona ( pogba that is not Jose :D ) seems Jose has told him that he ain't gonna be vice captain , hence the fall out at training ground ..... United's board are said to be backing Jose , but for how long no one knows .......
0 x

Dicksies Diner

Post by Dicksies Diner » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:34 pm

Allegedly Mourinhio was pulling him on Instagram thingy. I'm not sure I don't follow no one but Samassi Abou.
0 x
Fuck the board.

Taansend

Post by Taansend » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:12 pm

Taansend wrote:Here's an odd statistic (which has fuck all to do with this game), between our game against Wolves on September 1st & our game against Burnley on November 3rd we will only have played ONE game at 3pm on a Saturday.

One normal spot in over two months. That's a bit weird, innit.

Anyway we've beaten Man Utd 43 times, drawn 31, lost 65 and only two of those wins have come in the last 25 games (in all competitions). That's one win in 18 league games.

And what a win that was :D

It would be daft of me to say Man Utd won't be winning the league this season based on their results so far but it's not looking rosy at Old Trafford, is it?

Their visit to East London will be squeezed in between a penalty shootout loss to Derby last night & a trip to Spain in the Champions League on Tuesday.

Meanwhile we have a match against the Mighty Macclesfield tonight then next week play Brighton on a Friday evening (remember last year?) the week after.

I imagine our team will look something like this....

Flappyhandski
Zab Doowop General Masuaku
Noble Rice Obiang
Yarm Arnie Anderson

Although a few people will probably get their chance to push for a starting position tonight.

Can Man U's current troubles help or hinder us?

I seriously thought we would beat Chelsea & if Yarm could head the ball we might have. I'm not feeling it this week & am going for a 2-2 draw.
Well does Grady Diangana deserve a place in the match day squad?
0 x

Social Media