West Ham v Man Utd - Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!

Do You Think We Can Win?

Poll ended at Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:28 pm

West Ham win
68%
Draw
11%
Man Utd win
22%

Total votes: 37

Noni

Re: West Ham v Man Utd - Official Match Thread

Postby Noni » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:02 pm

Shortshanks wrote:
IronsForever wrote:

So you are saying when Noble plays well its because the opposition doesn't try and when we lose its Nobles fault? Or have i got it completely wrong?

Just stating what the vast majority now agree with, namely that Noble isn't good enough. Don't get carried away by suggesting that he was that good as he was responsible for gifting the Man Utd goal. Play the video back if you don't believe me.

For fuck sake "Shortshanks" give Noble a break.. From MOTD to BBC and Sky have agreed that Noble's input to a game is huge and vital in matches... Stop criticizing this guy please!!!
1 x

IronsForever

Re: West Ham v Man Utd - Official Match Thread

Postby IronsForever » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:27 pm

Noni wrote:
Shortshanks wrote:Just stating what the vast majority now agree with, namely that Noble isn't good enough. Don't get carried away by suggesting that he was that good as he was responsible for gifting the Man Utd goal. Play the video back if you don't believe me.

For fuck sake "Shortshanks" give Noble a break.. From MOTD to BBC and Sky have agreed that Noble's input to a game is huge and vital in matches... Stop criticizing this guy please!!!

Masuaku has been a liability lately defensively but his name isn't mentioned?
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Football Talk”